1. Most of us prob. already know but for those who don't, longtime producer, Daniel Lanois is coming out with a documentary called "Here Is What Is". Its a look at the span of his career and U2 is featured recording in Morocoo. The songs sound amazing but one in particular sounds unreal. Listen at 4:00. Brian, Daniel Edge and Bono are group singing. Sounds kinda like Bowie meets Arcade Fire. Really good stuff.

Here is the link

2. Originally posted by JcbasketMost of us prob. already know but for those who don't, longtime producer, Daniel Lanois is coming out with a documentary called "Here Is What Is". Its a look at the span of his career and U2 is featured recording in Morocoo. The songs sound amazing but one in particular sounds unreal. Listen at 4:00. Brian, Daniel Edge and Bono are group singing. Sounds kinda like Bowie meets Arcade Fire. Really good stuff.

Here is the link
    [YouTube Video]

Yea, we discussed "Here is what is" at the time...though I don't remember having seen this video, there was this audio only thing someone had recorded in a theater...anyways, they sound pretty good! Some of the sounds are new and I love them...let's hope it turns out even better
  3. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Yea, we discussed "Here is what is" at the time...though I don't remember having seen this video, there was this audio only thing someone had recorded in a theater...anyways, they sound pretty good! Some of the sounds are new and I love them...let's hope it turns out even better

I think it's meant to be a cross between classic music and futuristic sounds. So think something very Kraftwerk > Hawkwind (some of the Dutch members might have an idea of Hawkwind). A cool video anyway.

U2 works for the new album in Fez, Morocco in the Current Era video page.