1. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

He used Explorer for Wild Horses on the Veritgo Tour, on Zoo TV he used a Les Paul I think. Check the official vid [YouTube Video] of ASOH to see the Explorer...classic Edge "atmospheric" sound, great song

Indeed, that classic "chiming" sound. I do know that at least once he used his LP Custom on ASOH. I think for one of the JT shows.
  2. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

He used Explorer for Wild Horses on the Veritgo Tour, on Zoo TV he used a Les Paul I think. Check the official vid [YouTube Video] of ASOH to see the Explorer...classic Edge "atmospheric" sound, great song

Ah, I thought the original list was referring to the album versions. I haven't heard Wild Horses from the Vertigo Tour. Thanks!
  3. Wild Horses on Hawaii was improvised, so we can't use that performance as something to kill all doubts. I am not saying that you guys are wrong, just that it was an improvised thing.
  4. Have a look at this.

5. He uses the LP Custom on ZOO TV.

EDIT: LP Custom in Stockholm, Black Strat W/White Pick Guard in Lakeland.
  6. for some reason i would have thought Red Hill was done on the Explorer, but yet again, I'm not a guitar player, just looked right to me
  7. Originally posted by thefly07for some reason i would have thought Red Hill was done on the Explorer, but yet again, I'm not a guitar player, just looked right to me

haha. Just like I thought it was done on the LP. And I am a guitar player!

8. Exactly...the fan persuaded them to play the song...and he used the guitar that was already on his hands, which is the Explorer that he had just used to play Angel.
  9. amazing!
    thanks for sharing this!!
    nice work!!

10. Don't have any knowledge about guitars, but I love this improvisation by U2
  11. At some point he switched to a Les Paul for ASOH. Its diffulcult to notice due to the lack of quality boot DVDs of performances of it. See the Pontiac Michigan JT tour boot DVD. Also I didn't make the list. I just found it. If I can find the site again I'll post a link. It had all kinds of useful info.