1. Hey,

I've been looking on the internet for u2 posters or canvas wall art to put on my bedroom wall, but noticed that most of them are rubbish.

In particular I want the panoramic joshua tree one, where the members of u2 aren't all huddled together i.e. bono and edge are near the forefront and larry and adam are at the back. The picture came with the joshua tree deluxe edition.

So im quite dissapointed that there are no good posters for such a great band. The photo's people put up here are much better!
  2. Have you checked out the U2.com store? They sell some good shit there.
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsHave you checked out the U2.com store? They sell some good shit there.

posters are'nt that good... only from the Vertigo tour is availiable now.... and maybe a good buy from u2.com store could be the litographs, but a $100 for each?? seems too much to me... I don't know really...
    maybe you could find some very good posters on e-bay.com or amazon.com
    cheers!
  4. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

posters are'nt that good... only from the Vertigo tour is availiable now.... and maybe a good buy from u2.com store could be the litographs, but a $100 for each?? seems too much to me... I don't know really...
    maybe you could find some very good posters on e-bay.com or amazon.com
    cheers!

They are indeed lithographs of the Joshua Tree tour. Most of the really good posters were expensive and only sold at the concerts, though no reason a local poster store wouldn't be able to do a few if you asked. I've got a cool Elevation Tour one with all the dates and locations on it.
  5. I can only advise you to check on e-bay...Sometimes there are people who have an old poster of eg the War Tour on there attic and think it's rubbish so sometimes you can be very lucky
    ( Remember how Remy found his Fly-glasses for a good price... )

Good luck
  6. I've been looking around for a while for some great poster.....
    but I have failed to find one... maybe I'll get a hold of one of the U23D ones!!!
    all I have found through out this months is just some Bono pics, but non of the whole band...
    I would love to have the picture they're posing with the ZOOTV outifts and the earth on a big poster!!
    LOL!!
  7. i painted a mural from popmart....each of their faces on POP appear on each corner and the rest is the popmart stage setup. Really cool. I wouldn't be opposed to drawing/painting the murals if anyone wants one
  8. Originally posted by drewhigginsThey sell some good shit there.

Watch your language, young lad!