1. Originally posted by hkle77Hi everyone.
    I renewed end of november. My order was sent december 4th.
    I recieved my order the 15th of januari.
    So it took 6 weeks to get my order.

I do hope the same for the others.

Six weeks - not bad. A big shakeup needs to go on with U2:

- Get rid of Hamish Hamilton and hire out Catherine Owens. Oh yeah.
    - Stop using FanFire. Surely U2 have enough money for their own decent service.
  2. This time I received my U2.com things quickly. You can see that U2 are TRYING. This year, a CD and a shirt. Not the best holiday package but better and it shows effort.

Just like many think that U2 should NEVER use Hamish Hamilton to direct DVD's, I think that U2 need a new webpage manager. Not only to overhaul the site, deal with all the spam on the U2.com mail but to offer more for the money. It can be done. REM do it. Dave Matthews does it. Many bands offer great deals for fanclub members.

Last year, I'd not received my U2.com holiday package by April. I called Fan F*cker (I mean Fan FIRE) and they did send the CD out fairly quickly.

Are they any better today than 2-4 years ago? A bit better. They are better about fixing their foul-ups. But their are still too many foul-ups.

I have contacted Principle Mgt. I assume that others may have too. I can't imagine that with the ticket code foul of early `05 and other screw ups, that they are not aware that Fan Fire is NOT giving their fans the best bang for the buck.

Hopefully, they do have thier ear to the ground and will make some postive changes with the running of U2.com, the fan club and their outsourcing of the merchandise.
  3. For the record, don't bother using the email form on the order detail page at u2.com. They never emailed back. I had to contact them via phone because my order stated that it shipped on Dec10th and when i got a hold of some one at fan fire, they told me it shipped on Jan2. So why the heck did it state dec10, who the hell is updating the database? so here's to hoping it will arrive before Feb or else i'll have to call again
  4. My experience was no different.I recieved U2Communication cd twice, then after e-mailing u2.com (in the link they provided )reporting having the cd for the second time but still hadn't got my hands on ZOOtv cd every month untill June last year.Then i email fanfare direct and that same day got a reply saying Zootv cd would be shipped straight away.With a week it turned up. So this year i phoned fanfare 's helpline as soon as Go Home T-shirt & cd details were announced,(I live in England but thought i don't wont a repeat of that again).
    Spoke to a nice lady who was very efficient ,she said the goods will get to me within 6 weeks ,they turned up in 4!!! SO THE POINT IS .......Only use your computer for u2start.com forums,downloading e.t.c and not ordering ANYTHING from U2.com/fanfare orders.
  5. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979This time I received my U2.com things quickly. You can see that U2 are TRYING. This year, a CD and a shirt. Not the best holiday package but better and it shows effort.

Just like many think that U2 should NEVER use Hamish Hamilton to direct DVD's, I think that U2 need a new webpage manager. Not only to overhaul the site, deal with all the spam on the U2.com mail but to offer more for the money. It can be done. REM do it. Dave Matthews does it. Many bands offer great deals for fanclub members.

Last year, I'd not received my U2.com holiday package by April. I called Fan F*cker (I mean Fan FIRE) and they did send the CD out fairly quickly.

Are they any better today than 2-4 years ago? A bit better. They are better about fixing their foul-ups. But their are still too many foul-ups.

I have contacted Principle Mgt. I assume that others may have too. I can't imagine that with the ticket code foul of early `05 and other screw ups, that they are not aware that Fan Fire is NOT giving their fans the best bang for the buck.

Hopefully, they do have thier ear to the ground and will make some postive changes with the running of U2.com, the fan club and their outsourcing of the merchandise.

Pearl Jam give you good stuff for your money.