1. yeah ep is out everywhere
  2. A Rush of Blood turned 15 yesterday.... I hope one day 15 years from now we get a full tour again for this album like we did the Joshua Tree... cause this is an album that deserves that deserves that kind of treatment as well.
  3. Originally posted by jmushouse:A Rush of Blood turned 15 yesterday.... I hope one day 15 years from now we get a full tour again for this album like we did the Joshua Tree... cause this is an album that deserves that deserves that kind of treatment as well.
    Sorry but nah...one band album tour is enough in my opinion!
  4. dedicated to the victims of hurricane, new song live in Miami
  5. i'm sure they will join u2 on stage in september during the 2nd leg of JTT
  6. People were comparing the song to Coldplay.

2 different bands
  7. Chris was recently in the BBC Live Lounge:

1:20 - Hymn for the Weekend
    7:03 - Graceland (Paul Simon cover)
    11:22 - Yellow
  8. Ghost Stories is one underrated album! Actually one of the best albums I've ever heard
  9. My Memory to a hard test....don't remember a title from that album
    Refresh me aussie man
  10. So it's not just me then. Amazing album, I got the live cd/DVD as an xmas present a few years ago and loved it. I'd seriously recommend the live versions.
  11. Wow somebody else actually shares this view? Ghost Stories is one of the few albums I can listen to from start to finish without removing a song or reordering the tracklist. I also rate it as one of the few complete albums as opposed to a collection of songs as most albums are these days.
  12. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    So it's not just me then. Amazing album, I got the live cd/DVD as an xmas present a few years ago and loved it. I'd seriously recommend the live versions.
    Just love the melodies in the songs , U2 and I hate to say it should take a few ideas from Coldplay even though we all know Coldplay have ""copied"" taken from U2. The Melody and the angel type harmony at the start and end of the songs are very well mixed and put together.

One of my favourite albums ever! Better than the 2015 Head Full of Dreams, that was good but not great.