1. OK....first and foremost, please...i DON'T mean any disrespect towards this guy.
    I know for a fact that I can't sing worth a hoot and I've probably annoyed my fellow U2 fans a couple of times singing along...
    I'm sure he's just a loyal U2 fan who's very into the moment and to be honest, I like those guys MUCH better than the people who sit on there hands at a show.

however, I just could not help finding the guy in this video singing along to "with or without you" absolutely HILARIOUS!

My friend at work and I were nearly crying because we were laughing so hard.
    ESPECIALLY near the end right at 2:32. Its from the first Atlanta show..(which I actually was in the front of the ellipse right in front of Edge)

Here's the link.

By the way...thank you for all the nice comments people left me when I last posted on this site.

Michael Mitchell
    Nashville, TN
  2. ROFL
    So I'm not the worst singer in the world

Nice vid
  3. btw, you could post it to General Humor Topic
  4. can't listen right now but will in like an hour
  5. Nice.
  6. Yikes.

7. Hilarious!!!!
  8. Haha great!!

And Nate...that's your best post ever
  9. Amazing, really hilarious!!

Always nice to meet you, Michael

PS. Nate, I edited your post. Don't you see it?
  10. that is always a fun part of some bootlegs. The Astoria gig is funny with that girl shrieking the entire time, makes you feel like you're there. The Hartford Elevation show has a "great" guy singing Mysterious Ways, that's a funny one. Both Slane shows have great audience participation, i get chills listening to it, people just lose their minds on pretty much every song
  11. Originally posted by LikeASongAmazing, really hilarious!!

Always nice to meet you, Michael

PS. Nate, I edited your post. Don't you see it?

No, I don't. Where did you edit?
  12. Hi Michael, I saw videos of you on stage with our Irish boys...you're legend man!