1. not funny audience but that girl screaming at the start of Please on the Mexico DVD really needs a firm slap. It's more a shrill than a scream.
  2. I sincerely apologise for my singing that night

lol, kidding, I probably sound equally bad though
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

No, I don't. Where did you edit?

I think he added one more smiley..
  4. Originally posted by michael121405

By the way...thank you for all the nice comments people left me when I last posted on this site.

Michael Mitchell
    Nashville, TN

Keep doing what you do and you're well worthy of it mate. Only richly deserved.

Nice vid btw
  5. Those were some pretty good seats that guy had!!!! He almost hits the right pitches!! Ha!!!

Hey Michael, Just wanted to say HI!!
    I remember you on the stage at Aloha Stadium!!! When Bono pulled you up, and he said "go to the piano young man" me and the guy next to each other said "Oh My God" I didn't even know the guy, we were so happy for you!! It was amazing !!!
    Thanx for bringing that awesome memory back!!
    Take it easy!! And we'll catch at the next show!!!

Roxanne
  6. Originally posted by roxriosThose were some pretty good seats that guy had!!!! He almost hits the right pitches!! Ha!!!

Hey Michael, Just wanted to say HI!!
    I remember you on the stage at Aloha Stadium!!! When Bono pulled you up, and he said "go to the piano young man" me and the guy next to each other said "Oh My God" I didn't even know the guy, we were so happy for you!! It was amazing !!!
    Thanx for bringing that awesome memory back!!
    Take it easy!! And we'll catch at the next show!!!

Roxanne

That's what is great about the U2 community, two complete strangers can connect, just because of U2!
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

That's what is great about the U2 community, two complete strangers can connect, just because of U2!

Very True!!! I met a guy who became a friend in the Pheonix airport on the way to Honolulu. He said "Here from one U2 fan to another" and handed me a ONE Campaign wrist band!
    He introduced me to U2start!!!
    Guess U2 good vibes rub off of us!!!
  8. Originally posted by roxrios[..]

Very True!!! I met a guy who became a friend in the Pheonix airport on the way to Honolulu. He said "Here from one U2 fan to another" and handed me a ONE Campaign wrist band!
    He introduced me U2start!!!
    Guess U2 good vibes rub off of us!!!

Wow, that's awesome!