1. i think i found out what the problem is with anyones order from u2.com/fanfair. renewing their subscription.

i called today and the lady on the phone told me that fanfair is no longer using dhl as a shipper .it will come bulk mail.( us ) 35 days from your purchase and credit card is billed ! i renewed on dec 30 2007 , order shipped jan 10 2008 , today is feb 1 2008,
    this really sucks . i don't think i will be ordering anything soon from either . aleast until they fix this!

hope this answers some questions for everyone who is still waiting.
    well time to goto the pub .
    Cheers
    stuntkitty
  2. No problems myself (although I never did get my U2.com credit card thing.....) but thanks for the useful info
  3. And that is why I will never subscribe. Why pay $40 for videos that eventually get uploaded to youtube, live albums that I can download an audience or soundboard of here, and a crappy t-shirt, when I can find a better one on ebay? And even when you get it, it's 6 years later!
  4. Well, here it is. Today, February the first, I received my Go Home t-shirt and my Go Home CD. Way too go Fanfire
  5. Originally posted by RemyWell, here it is. Today, February the first, I received my Go Home t-shirt and my Go Home CD. Way too go Fanfire

You must be the luckiest man on earth...
  6. got mine on the 29th of jan.......i suppose for the 21 euro it cos it wasnt too bad!!!...albums normally cost 15 plus over here so if you look at it like that

ps:

picked up a bargain in easons the other day U2byU2 for 2.99!!