1. Never met 'em,don't expect to.It was just a privilege to be in the same place at the same time as them for the 8 shows I have attended.The fact that I shared the experience with like minded people makes it all the better.

Personally,I'd LOVE to meet Larry,he's the coolest motherf**&%er of all - time.I just think he's great.I'd like to shake his hand (carefully mind ) and thank him for putting up that notice in Mount Temple...............stroke of genius if ever there was one.

Long Live The Larry Mullen Band...........
  2. Originally posted by gmcNever met 'em,don't expect to.It was just a privilege to be in the same place at the same time as them for the 8 shows I have attended.The fact that I shared the experience with like minded people makes it all the better.

Personally,I'd LOVE to meet Larry,he's the coolest motherf**&%er of all - time.I just think he's great.I'd like to shake his hand (carefully mind ) and thank him for putting up that notice in Mount Temple...............stroke of genius if ever there was one.

Long Live The Larry Mullen Band...........

Speechless. Superb.

Exactly my thoughts; except it's 3 shows for me...
  3. How did I know which hotel?

"They say a secret is something you tell one other person / So I'm (NOT) telling you...child"

=O) Kidding.

I know most forums are not so happy about mentioning hotel names and such, most feeling that it's going to far to put that out in a public forum. So I don't want to break any rules here. I got yelled at on one forum for mentioning the hotel in LA where Bono always stays... not that like a gazillion people don't already know!

I can say talk to other folks in your city. SOMEONE / U2 fan in your city will know where the stay.

In that, follow the obvious rules - be respectful, don't rush band members when they arrive/depart hotels. A calm group of fans that are willing to wait in line and be courteous to on another are the ones that the band will stop for. They won't stop if the group is TOO big or if those there look like they will not stay in control.