1. No, you're alright Pato

Klopp is one of the few top managers that the top teams could attract I think. Bayern will rule Germany for the foreseeable future and I can't see Dortmund competing in the league. If he wants to walk into a top side he and win trophies, he can.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:No, you're alright Pato

Klopp is one of the few top managers that the top teams could attract I think. Bayern will rule Germany for the foreseeable future and I can't see Dortmund competing in the league. If he wants to walk into a top side he and win trophies, he can.

I know Klopp . He did a great job in Dortmund . We all know that. Maybe even he deserve to be Barca s coach sometime ... but come on !

Martino will be fired ( they decided it ) and he still can win La Liga and La Copa del Rey ...how could this will be possible ?

In my country some coachs only work 5 games on a championship ( and is completly a madness) but in Barca i don t think work in that way ,
  3. Great to see the confidence in Bruges
    You all know Standard is Nr. 1 at the moment right ?
  4. Myself and Pato both backed Standard
  5. I did a little comparison for the Coupe de la Ligue final today. PSG's starting eleven cost ten times what Lyon's cost. As a matter of fact... we only paid transfer fees for five of our players.

6. I honestly don't have a clue about Belgium's clasification Brugges seemed just like the right option to choose. Not nice to know Standard is 1st tho. Oh well, where's fun without risk?
  7. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:I did a little comparison for the Coupe de la Ligue final today. PSG's starting eleven cost ten times what Lyon's cost. As a matter of fact... we only paid transfer fees for five of our players.

Well... 2-1 to PSG. Damn. Pretty great game though. A shame PSG won it on a penalty that seemed to be for a situation outside the penalty box.
  8. PSG are investing heavily for a reason though, much like Lyon during their period of seven league titles. Clearly it's paying off domestically.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:PSG are investing heavily for a reason though, much like Lyon during their period of seven league titles. Clearly it's paying off domestically.

Well, I don't like the idea of a club being pumped with outside money like PSG or Man City. PSG is basically funded by the State of Qatar. I hope Financial Fair Play will change things.
  10. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

Well, I don't like the idea of a club being pumped with outside money like PSG or Man City. PSG is basically funded by the State of Qatar. I hope Financial Fair Play will change things.

i think we all are with you in this