1. Yeah, I had to take some risks if I wanted to get higher in the clasification... But I risked completely my middle position too Oh well!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Yeah, I had to take some risks if I wanted to get higher in the clasification... But I risked completely my middle position too Oh well!

i took some riks too and i got 1 point ... so ... that s why U2 don t take out thew new album ..because they don t like riks
  3. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

Poor kid has been injured for the whole 2nd half of the season.

the 1st half AVB was slowly integrating him into the side, giving him time to adapt to a new league/country/language.

Next season i think he'll show people why we paid 30mill for him.

+1

he needs time ...he is a very good and young player ... anyway i think he will be out of England soon ...maybe he wants to be back to Italy
  4. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

+1

he needs time ...he is a very good and young player ... anyway i think he will be out of England soon ...maybe he wants to be back to Italy

He will probably play amazing for Spurs next season, then Madrid will come sniffing around for him
  5. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

Tonight match is very interesting ...far more than yesterdays

i love a coach who made great teams and won everything ...and Mou is one . Of course i prefer Guardiola s philosophy but this is football and i love when someone works good and in that group is Mou

of course that Mou generates the discucion between what do yuo prefer . Playing nice or wining . and that is a loooonnngggg discussion

btw ...where is Ronnie ?? is there a new tour with Bruce and Pearl Jam playing together on stage and it wasn t announce ???

I really dislike Mourinho, not just because of his philosophy but mainly because his apperances in the media.

And ofcourse he prefers winning, but there are a lot of ways too win. The only way he ever tried is putting 10 players around his own box.
  6. Mourinho football > Guardiola football

All Madrid final I predict.

7. No, no, no.

However this match was also boring as hell haha. I prefered Bayern last year to this team. More direct, faster style. I'm not a big fan of Guardiola either btw.
  8. So glad Januzaj chose Belgium.
  9. Let it be said, I'm not a massive fan of Mourinho's approach either.
  10. A few comments on the BBC live text earlier from viewers that were published throughout the match:

"Pep Guardiola's teams are so boring to watch. It's painful."

"I prefer Jupp Heynckes' Bayern Munich."

"Arjen Robben looks like the only Bayern player interested in putting the ball in the back of the net. The rest are happy to play football passing drills like it's a Sunday morning."

"Mourinho and Guardiola - two men determine to suck the life out of football in their own special ways"

"Further proof Guardiola has weakened Bayern. His style has lost them their cutting edge - and made them so open at the back."

"Possession without goals v parking the bus."

"Dislike Chelsea and Tuesday's semi-final was dull. But to be fair to them Bayern are just as dull with how they play."

I agree. I've never really enjoyed a Guardiola team.