1. Congrats Tim
  2. now, waiting for zlatan's tweet with his 33th trophy

3. true... a team who knows how to stay on the pitch and read the match against a team of a one way of playing and unable to do something different
    lesson in tactic
    Utd always in control
  4. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

true... a team who knows how to stay on the pitch and read the match against a team of a one way of playing and unable to do something different
    lesson in tactic
    Utd always in control
    It's not like United (or any Mourinho team) has any different way of playing that defending, long balls and hoping the ball will land good once but yeah. Sure.

I just hope we (as Dutch football and as football in general) will find a away once to defeat a team who play's like United does. It's not illegal or anything so don't get me wrong .

But still I'm proud. Look at De Ligt, 17 years old and one of the best men on the field. It probably says enough that Fellaini was the best man on the pitch, I mean you can just assume what kind of game it was by looking at that.
  5. it's good you're proud especially of where they've arrived but today they were high school boys suddenly thrown to university
  6. Man United deserve to win unfortunately from the young Ajax team. Congrat to all of you who's in for MU. They were better, stronger physical and tactical. But Ajax can learn from this final, it was a good season. It was not a good game.
  7. Over the past 4 years or so I have become a bigger soccer fan than an football fan. Love watching European soccer.

Go Chelsea!
  8. So who's gonna win the CL final tonight?
  9. Juventus, I think.
  10. Is there a big game tonight?

I hope Juventus wins too.