1. Even though I'm no fan at all of Ronaldo, it has to be said that he just came back from an injury. If this was a league game I thinks he wouldn't have played.
  2. Originally posted by bartajax:Even though I'm no fan at all of Ronaldo, it has to be said that he just came back from an injury. If this was a league game I thinks he wouldn't have played.

Yeah, credit where credit is due. Still it's really selfish to take up the place of a player who's in better condition than you and can do better for your team, just for the sake of being there and being able to score an (unfair) penalty and embarrash yourself taking your shirt off.

Oh, by the way: 5 minutes of stoppage time at the end of the match were excessive, 2 or 3 would were more correct. And Ramos wouldn't have scored if they had added 2 minutes. So it's a stolen title in my opinion.
  3. Remove the mistake by Casillas and it would've been 0-0 anyway. Poor match. Atletico did little in attack, hardly forced a save from Casillas. Bale had three good chances and he fluffed them all. Or did he redeem himself because he scored a header into an open net from five yards?

And if anyone embarrassed themselves, it was Simeone.
  4. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

It s weird how Cristiano some important matches is like a ghost ... he is a great player without doubt but many importants matches i ve seen him he didn t play well

ask Olof and Ibrahimovic why Sweden won't be in Brasil next month ..
    ask Tim who scored in the final when they won their last CL

17 goals in the last CL by the way
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Remove the mistake by Casillas and it would've been 0-0 anyway. Poor match. Atletico did little in attack, hardly forced a save from Casillas. Bale had three good chances and he fluffed them all. Or did he redeem himself because he scored a header into an open net from five yards?

And if anyone embarrassed themselves, it was Simeone.

Simeone lost his cool indeed, but he was provoked by Varane (who shot the ball against Atletico's bench after Cristiano's goal). Cristiano wasn't provoked by anything but his own ego. Different situations.

I agree that the match was poor in terms of attack, but it was intense and nice in the middle field, I actually enjoyed it.
  6. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

ask Olof and Ibrahimovic why Sweden won't be in Brasil next month ..
    ask Tim who scored in the final when they won their last CL

17 goals in the last CL by the way

That's probably due to pretty poor and slow defenders in our team. Maybe Cristiano has a problem against better defenders such as Atletico's that know how to handle him.
  7. poor and slow defenders in juventus and bayern too? for saying a couple
    or in every team he met in 47 matches scoring 51 times? (not cosidering Portugal)
  8. Well, maybe Atletico's defenders are the best defenders against CR7 there are since they probably studied him a bit.
  9. Originally posted by bartajax:Even though I'm no fan at all of Ronaldo, it has to be said that he just came back from an injury. If this was a league game I thinks he wouldn't have played.

What i think is not about ( only ) the CL final... i saw many important games that CR7 didn t played well ....

I think he is one of the best in history. He is awesome ...his big problem was being contemporary with the best of history ( Messi) but no doubt that he is great . I expect a lot more from him on importat games and my conclusion after seing many importants matches where he played and he didn t play very well ...just this ... i love the way he plays and i always want him in my team without doubt

10. This is the most important match where he was awesome...almost alone he won the game
  11. Originally posted by clover68:poor and slow defenders in juventus and bayern too? for saying a couple
    or in every team he met in 47 matches scoring 51 times? (not cosidering Portugal)

and everywere is talking about Messi ´s poor year...he was injury... with a new manager and ending the best years of the club s history and taking care about the WC ....with all this he only scored 41 goals in 44 matches ...bad year without doubt
  12. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

What i think is not about ( only ) the CL final... i saw many important games that CR7 didn t played well ....

I think he is one of the best in history. He is awesome ...his big problem was being contemporary with the best of history ( Messi) but no doubt that he is great . I expect a lot more from him on importat games and my conclusion after seing many importants matches where he played and he didn t play very well ...just this ... i love the way he plays and i always want him in my team without doubt

Messi the best of all time? Really? Above Pele, Cruijff, Maradona etc?