1. Soccer Aid returns tonight.

England:
    The Celebrities: Robbie Williams (Captain and Assistant Manager), Bradley Walsh (Coach), Matt Smith, Stephen Moyer, Jack Whitehall, Mark Owen, Olly Murs, Paddy McGuinness, Jonathan Wilkes, Jamie Theakston, Ben Shephard, John Bishop, Marvin Humes.

The Legends: Sam Allardyce (Manager), Peter Reid (Coach), Teddy Sheringham, David Seaman, Jamie Carragher, Jamie Redknapp

Rest of the World:
    The Celebrities: Michael Sheen (Captain), Gordon Ramsay, Adam Richman, James McAvoy, Patrick Kielty, Nicky Byrne, Santiago Cabrera, Jeremy Renner.

The Legends: José Mourinho (Manager), Jaap Stam, Edwin van der Sar, Alessandro Del Piero, Edgar Davids.

Hoping to see Jaap Stam take some more players out like he did last year
  2. Too bad he is in the same squad as Mourinho
  3. New tactics from Mourinho

4. Can LVG sign Stam to replace Vidic?
  5. In other news. Kaka left Milan and will play for Orlando. Another big player who will play in the USA next season.

Tim are you happy with Shaw and Herrera? Probably sad that Buttner left, right ?
  6. Yeah, I'm happy. Good to see business done early this season. Still need a few more transfers to be made, both in and out, but it's positive progress so far.
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:In other news. Kaka left Milan and will play for Orlando. Another big player who will play in the USA next season.

Tim are you happy with Shaw and Herrera? Probably sad that Buttner left, right ?

He always will be one of the most overrated post-Ronaldo-era Brazilian promises to me.
  8. Originally posted by bartajax:In other news. Kaka left Milan and will play for Orlando. Another big player who will play in the USA next season.

end of a clownish story between a clown and a team of clowns

9. He was sooooooo good at Milan in his first period. Was my favourite player of the world back than, I think he got injured when he moved to Real that's why it didn't come out. Really a shame
  10. Lallana gone to Liverpool for 25mill