1. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

He was sooooooo good at Milan in his first period. Was my favourite player of the world back than, I think he got injured when he moved to Real that's why it didn't come out. Really a shame

exactly
  2. Newcastle United sign Siem de Jong from Ajax.

3. number 4 retired

and Zanetti vice president

4. Kroos to Real for 25mil
  5. Alfredo Di Stefano has passed away.

6. Great player, although I doubt whether Real is the best club for him. Don't they already have enough midfielders of A-quality?

7. RIP ... one of the best players in history ( by very old man ..i just watched some videos, maybe Ronnie knows something more )
  8. Long live Di Stéfano.
  9. mmm let s go back to this topic !

James and Kroos in Real Madrid and Chelsea now is Atletico Chelsea
  10. James is a great player, no doubt about it, but 80 million euros for him is crazy (Transfermarkt says that his real prize is 30 millions). He better lead RM to 3 Champions or else he'll be considered a failure, just like Kaká.
  11. I think he'll be taken as another delusion of grandeur by Real Madrid whatever he does - and I'm glad of it. Real Madrid should REALLY stop their politic of just buying buying buying more and more expensive players and hoping to be the best team just for that. Look at the best teams of the latest years. Bayern Munich and FC Barcelona. Both of them had a strong presence of home brewed players that are trained and grown in the same strong team & comradeship values, that's something RM won't earn with all the money in the world. I wonder when will they realize.