1. Do you Dutch people want van Gaal back?
  2. He's not a defender, so at the moment, not particularly.

3. WTF? 4-0? Is the 5th team playing or something?
  4. I wish I could answer "yes".
  5. Hmm it sucks, but League Cup isn't important You should give him time indeed, his starts at Ajax, AZ and Bayern weren't good either but the end results were good.

I haven't seen United at all this season, but imo the biggest problem is the defence. Rojo isn't the one to fix that. Too bad Hummels didn't want/
  6. I just understand the 4-0 that said Bart ...WTF ??? Did you watch the match?? What happened ??
  7. No, League Cup isn't important, but we really should be beating MK Dons, not getting humiliated by them. The defence is appalling. Moyes was unfortunate that he inherited the champions, under him, the weaknesses started to show. Then we lost Vidic, Rio, and Evra, making it even weaker. Shaw hasn't played yet because he's injured and Rojo can't even work here yet. Di Maria isn't going to solve these problems.

After such a good pre-season, the start to the season has been abysmal.
  8. Also, can anyone explain why after losing to Swansea and MK Dons, the first thing that van Gaal does is sign autographs?
  9. Originally posted by iTim:No, League Cup isn't important, but we really should be beating MK Dons, not getting humiliated by them. The defence is appalling. Moyes was unfortunate that he inherited the champions, under him, the weaknesses started to show. Then we lost Vidic, Rio, and Evra, making it even weaker. Shaw hasn't played yet because he's injured and Rojo can't even work here yet. Di Maria isn't going to solve these problems.

After such a good pre-season, the start to the season has been abysmal.

Agreed. Di Maria is a fine signing,despite that huge amount of money. But I'd rather see them buy a proper defender. Rojo can't solve it on its own. A week left before the window closes...

If I was in charge, I'd go after Alderweireld from Atletico Madrid. A fine defender, like his Belgian countryman Vermaelen who went to Barcelona. And Atletico want to get rid of him.

Only thing I don't understand is why Van Gaal adopted the 3-5-2 (or 3-4-1-2) system to ManUtd. It worked with Holland, because they didn't have the team for a proper 4-3-3. But Van Gaal always played a sort of 4-3-3 with all his teams.

However, I'd like to see ManUtd at full strength with Shaw, Herrera, Di Maria and Rojo in the team. But even then, the backline will be the weakest line.
  10. Even David Luiz in his Brazilian World Cup-form would be better than these 4 kids at the back right now.