1. Di Maria is fantastic, but we kinda already knew that. Excellent goal against Leicester. Rojo has fit in well, as has Blind. Just a shame we're suffering so much in defence with injuries.

Superclasico was on UK TV at the weekend, but I couldn't watch it unfortunately.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:Di Maria is fantastic, but we kinda already knew that. Excellent goal against Leicester. Rojo has fit in well, as has Blind. Just a shame we're suffering so much in defence with injuries.

Superclasico was on UK TV at the weekend, but I couldn't watch it unfortunately.

You didnt miss something important ... it was like a waterpolo match

Look the penalty given to River ...

3. Wow, that's one wet pitch! Go in for a slide tackle and you'll still be sliding now

Penalty was incorrect decision (clearly after the replay), but I suppose you can see why the ref gave it, he did throw his arm up. I'd be disappointed, but it's fairly understandable.
  4. I am hardly around anymore, god forbid my real life has taken me down to spend most of my time fighting for health lying down at home or in hospital but tonight, my beloved Dad is taking me to the Arena Auf Schalke in Gelsenkirchen where our German team (:Z ) will meet my Irish team (:Y ). First time in over 2 years that I can meet up with Irish friends again. God bless. I'll be cheering for my soul mates, and maybe when you hear them sing The Fields of Athenry, think of me as I will be siittin g close to the guest area in block S2 singing along with them. Two hearts beat in my chest, and tonight I will cheer for my friends from Eire

just to get into the mood for tonight
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:I am hardly around anymore, god forbid my real life has taken me down to spend most of my time fighting for health lying down at home or in hospital but tonight, my beloved Dad is taking me to the Arena Auf Schalke in Gelsenkirchen where our German team (:Z ) will meet my Irish team (:Y ). First time in over 2 years that I can meet up with Irish friends again. God bless. I'll be cheering for my soul mates, and maybe when you hear them sing The Fields of Athenry, think of me as I will be siittin g close to the guest area in block S2 singing along with them. Two hearts beat in my chest, and tonight I will cheer for my friends from Eire

[YouTube Video]

Enjoy it! Already heard a chorus of Fields of Athenry.

edit - There it goes again
    edit - and another lovely rendition to end the half
  6. Germany starting to turn the screw early in the second half here.
  7. omg
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey:I am hardly around anymore, god forbid my real life has taken me down to spend most of my time fighting for health lying down at home or in hospital but tonight, my beloved Dad is taking me to the Arena Auf Schalke in Gelsenkirchen where our German team (:Z ) will meet my Irish team (:Y ). First time in over 2 years that I can meet up with Irish friends again. God bless. I'll be cheering for my soul mates, and maybe when you hear them sing The Fields of Athenry, think of me as I will be siittin g close to the guest area in block S2 singing along with them. Two hearts beat in my chest, and tonight I will cheer for my friends from Eire

[YouTube Video]

The good thing about attending a Germany-Ireland match is that you will be happy no matter who wins So GLAD your dad has taken you to the stadium that literally holds a piece of you ♥
  9. omg
  10. LOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW LIIIEEEEEEEEE THE FIEDS. . . . . .
  11. Good result for you then Kirsten !
  12. Good to hear that you went back to the arena auf Schalke again Kirsten! Hope you enjoyed the match.