1. That's fine, predictions will still count
  2. Not a lot standing out this coming weekend for the predictions. Anybody got any ideas?

Shall we abandon hope and skip to the midweek UCL matches?
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Not a lot standing out this coming weekend for the predictions. Anybody got any ideas?

Shall we abandon hope and skip to the midweek UCL matches?
    maybe . i don t know any matches for this weekeng ...even i know today some teams were playing matches ( Rojo scored his first goal - i think he didn ttouch the ball - )
  4. League Results (after 4 rounds)
    1. Alvin - 10
    1. bartajax - 10
    1. Hans23 - 10
    1. LikeASong - 10
    1. patou2 - 10
    1. skidevil - 10

I'm thrilled to see myself up there! I wonder when will I miss a week and forget to predict
  5. So :

Manchester City - Barcelona
    Bayer Leverkusen - Atlético de Madrid
    Schalke 04 - Real Madrid
    Arsenal - Mónaco
    Basilea - Porto
    Juventus - Borussia Dortmund
    PSG - Chelsea
    Shakhtar Donetsk - Bayern Munich
  6. and no one cares but : ( maybe Ronnie , Andrew and Bart )

Young Boys (SUI) - Everton (ING)
    Torino (ITA) - Athletic Bilbao (ESP)
    Sevilla (ESP) - Borussia Moenchengladbach (ALE)
    Wolfsburgo (ALE) - Sporting Lisboa (POR)
    Ajax (HOL) - Legia (POL)
    Aalborg (DIN) - Brujas (BEL)
    Anderlecht (BEL) - Dinamo de Moscú (RUS)
    Tottenham (ING) - Fiorentina (ITA)
    Celtic (ESC) - Inter (ITA)
    Trabzonspor (TUR) - Napoli (ITA)
    Guingamp (FRA) - Dynamo de Kiev (UCR)
    Dnipro (UCR) - Olympiacos (GRE)
    Villarreal (ESP) - Salzburgo (AUS)
    Roma (ITA) - Feyenoord (HOL)
    PSV (HOL) - Zenit (RUS)
    Liverpool (ING) - Besiktas (TUR)
  7. Decent draw for the UCL, I think it has been set up well for the next round as you could probably predict 75% of the qualifiers (but as we know, it's not that simple).

Another weak week for predictions. We were spoiled last year with great fixtures in almost every round. Andrew had best start suggesting A-League fixtures to keep the quality up I think this is the week when Europe minus the UK go on holiday because it's too cold. Shall we have a break or continue through?
  8. Bordeaux-Lyon is a decent one. Marseille-Lille too if Lille can get back to their usual selfs.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Decent draw for the UCL, I think it has been set up well for the next round as you could probably predict 75% of the qualifiers (but as we know, it's not that simple).

Another weak week for predictions. We were spoiled last year with great fixtures in almost every round. Andrew had best start suggesting A-League fixtures to keep the quality up I think this is the week when Europe minus the UK go on holiday because it's too cold. Shall we have a break or continue through?
    +1

Except Barca- City and Arsenal-monaco are very hard (but as we know, it's not that simple).
  10. In Europe people cares about clubs WC ?

On Saturday is the final between Real Madrid and San Lorenzo .
  11. No, very few people care. Although it's clear that Real will win