1. Awful round by me
  2. What are your thoughts on the 2022 World Cup in Qatar? FIFA quite adamant now that it will take place in the winter.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:What are your thoughts on the 2022 World Cup in Qatar? FIFA quite adamant now that it will take place in the winter.
    Yes, final on December 23. I like it actually, just something different for a change. Lots of interesting tournaments from 2020 onwards: the EC all over Europe and then the WC in winter
  4. I dont like it.

Football munidal structure is very organized and don thave much place for this kind of improvisation. European leagues will be suspended because the WC ?
    the holidays for the players ?

I think is terrible that the wC take place in places that don t have history in football. The country have invest a lot and after the WC that invest seems to dont have sense. Like South Africa . Qatar ? There are a lot of contries where an excellent WC could be played
  5. All this mess because money was more important than the show for those old men leading FIFA. I think it will never happen, since both Spain and England are opposing.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:All this mess because money was more important than the show for those old men leading FIFA. I think it will never happen, since both Spain and England are opposing.
    it s shame but inevitable ( is ok this word ? )

Did you see that from 2002 to this days the most important event about football ( WC) don t have the best players shinning ?

Business forces players to play many games and so they arrive to the WC destroyed
  7. Bundesliga is really the best competion to watch. Great Saturday afternoon watching the kohlenpot derby with a deserved winner (sorry Kirsten ☺️)
  8. i m doing a really bad season on the FPD

Did any see the Ireland ´s leg ( footballplayer from Stoke) ?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The Arena that has an engraving with your name Sorry that it ended on 1-1 finally though, but I'm so glad you went to see it
    Absolutely back in MY ARENA again
    I love life, no matter what. Schalke is my home *happiest smile ever *

Auf geht's Schalke kämpfen und siegen!!!
  10. We saw a great and entertaining game again for a change. it was about time, too lame Performance lately. Deserved win for S04, very weak Huntelaar though :/
  11. Any decent games for the FPG next weekend?