1. What's he decided? Have I missed something?
  2. Falcao was playing with the reserve team and i think that Falcao wasnt happy with that. And i heard that criticized a Di Maria ...maybe are old news
  3. Oh right, I think the reasoning behind playing with the U21 side was part fitness, part confidence building. Unfortunately he didn't score (Rafael scored a beauty though). He has done very little since arriving, the same goes for Di Maria. But it's only really been the past two games (Tottenham and Liverpool) where United have actually played well. Would a confident Falcao in this system play well? Who knows. Hopefully the 4-1-4-1/4-3-3 is what he sticks with now now as not only does it work, it brings out the best in some players. Herrera and Mata have a great understanding on the field. We knew all along that Mata should be starting and Herrera compliments him very well. Fellaini has been excellent recently, almost a key player, and I didn't think I'd be saying that. Ashley Young looks like a new player under LVG as well. We all know how prolific Falcao has been, but I think at this stage of his career and given the money involved, he'd be best left alone. He scored twice yesterday for Columbia, that may give him a boost, but unless he does something remarkable between now and the end of the season, I think his chance has gone.
  4. My favorite football club NEC won with 1-0 last night, now we are officially the champion of the Jupiler League!! I was there and we partied till the night!
  5. Awesome, congrats Good stuff that NEC is back now.
  6. tonight we all wear black and yellow kick the Bayern' butts, ye BVB guys
  7. black and yellow has my favourite Czech hockey team And yesterday we made it to the finals For the first time after 19 years.
  8. sorry for interrupting football topic with hockey
  9. At least they've got decent beer Congrats
  10. At the Arena Auf Schalke right now. What a lousy game so far, gah. Second half about to start now
    Well lets hope for a goal for S04 in the next 45 minutes to come....
  11. Originally posted by MacStripey:At the Arena Auf Schalke right now. What a lousy game so far, gah. Second half about to start now
    Well lets hope for a goal for S04 in the next 45 minutes to come....
    boring 0-0 ... i m sorry for you !

Third round in a row that you won on the FPG !!!

So Tim tell me something about the match !