1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    In Mexico, there's nothing worse than another Mexican that is successful outside the country. Then all our stigmas, complexes and failures are projected into him/her. That happened to him ever since he was in Man. U. Awful, awful mentality.
    Vela is another story. He receives a lot of insults too because he refused to play the previous World Cup (no one knows exactly why, most probably due to some problems with the Mexican Federation) and he "talks like a Spaniard". Don't get me started with our inferiority complexes too.
    It also depends on which team people supports... Chivas fans will rarely have anything to say against the Chícharo, while América and Atlas (and Pumas, and...) fans will trash him for any reason.

I was disappointed that Chivas sold him, I was more disappointed that it was to ManU, and I was even more disappointed that later it was to Real Madrid... but, like I just said, I won't say anything against him anyway and I was happy for his goal.

Also, keep in mind that Chicharito is our Larry Mullen Jr...
  2. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    It also depends on which team people supports... Chivas fans will rarely have anything to say against the Chícharo, while América and Atlas (and Pumas, and...) fans will trash him for any reason.

I was disappointed that Chivas sold him, I was more disappointed that it was to ManU, and I was even more disappointed that later it was to Real Madrid... but, like I just said, I won't say anything against him anyway and I was happy for his goal.

Also, keep in mind that Chicharito is our Larry Mullen Jr...
    Why were you disappointed when he wnt to Man U and Real Madrid?

Both are awesomes clubs and teams
  3. ...yeah well... obviously those are -at least- among the 5 more important clubs in the world, but let's just say I'm not upset when they lose

Anyway, maybe if he had gone to another team it would've been easier for me to swallow losing him, but definitely I would've rather keep him in here.
  4. So Bayern became 'semi-officially' national Champions yesterday. Spain is the only league left from the major ones where it hasn't been semi decided yet. It's so close there
  5. Bayern is champion now !

I was looking at the top scorers of the most important europes leagues ... Aguero , Costa in Eng 17 goals , Lacazette 21, Gignac 15 ( Zlatan only 11 ) in France , Robben 17 in Germany, Tevez and Icardi 14 in Italy and CR7 34 and Messi 32 !!!

That two are from another planet !! we are very lucky to be contemporary to CR7 and Messi
  6. I saw you Tim that you chosen a good match to the FPG
  7. it s really hard to know ... for me is a draw or a Boca win . They are going to play for our League and then 2 matches in the Libertadores cup just in 10 days. They have fear to lose and they have a lot to lose . So a draw in the first ( and less important ) of the 3 matches is not bad.
    River have a good team but they arent at their best moment. Boca is doing very well but in a superclasico you never know .