1. Originally posted by patou2:Bayern is champion now !

I was looking at the top scorers of the most important europes leagues ... Aguero , Costa in Eng 17 goals , Lacazette 21, Gignac 15 ( Zlatan only 11 ) in France , Robben 17 in Germany, Tevez and Icardi 14 in Italy and CR7 34 and Messi 32 !!!

That two are from another planet !! we are very lucky to be contemporary to CR7 and Messi
    Icardi 17 .. to update tonight ..
  2. Lacazette Allez l'Olympique Lyonnais!
  3. DORTMUND!!!

Byebye Pep, so lovely to see Bayern lose in their own stadium, yeah!

Now go to Berlin, BVB, and take the Trophy home to us here in the Ruhr Valley. For Klopp! Go BVB go :-)
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:DORTMUND!!!

Byebye Pep, so lovely to see Bayern lose in their own stadium, yeah!

Now go to Berlin, BVB, and take the Trophy home to us here in the Ruhr Valley. For Klopp! Go BVB go :-)
    Deserved for Klopp goodbye a tittle. I m happy for him
  5. I am at the Arena Auf Schalke right now. as always ;-)

Schalke is fighting, air is burning!! ' this is where I belong :-D
  6. today is Juventus day, i'm sorry
  7. Three consecutive league defeats for Man Utd
  8. Without any goal scored, for the first time since 1989 I read.. Although that last defeat was undeserved.
  9. but you are better than you thought at the start of the season ,aren t you ?
  10. Alvin ..i m going for you
  11. About where I expected us to be. Just disappointing after the run from
    Christmas. We shouldn't have lost to Chelsea or West Brom I feel. We did however deserve to get battered by Everton last week.

Anyway, Boca won Didn't watch it, but I've seen some pictures and the atmosphere looked incredible. I'll have to seek out some highlights tonight.