1. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    ok ... Some Dunga haters wanted Brazil to lose ... i think you have a young team so you have to be patient ( and you played without Neymar )
    I don't like Dunga, he was an ok player, but we have a lot of better coaches. he never was a coach before, I don't understand how his first experience is with the national team.
    I didn't want Brazil out of copa america, but maybe it is an important thing. we lost the world cup at home, now for the first time we are not able to confederations cup in Russia.

and now Chi-Chi-Chi Le Le Le
  2. Chi Chi Chi... Le Le Le
  3. Well, Brazil is off, out of Federations Cup... we need changes, I'm afraid to lost the 2018 world cup for the first time, our soccer now is a pain, Neymar still is our best player but he thinks he is a kind of popstar... now, just want Chile to win, great attack, but not best defense
  4. Originally posted by andreamacedo:[..]
    I don't like Dunga, he was an ok player, but we have a lot of better coaches. he never was a coach before, I don't understand how his first experience is with the national team.
    I didn't want Brazil out of copa america, but maybe it is an important thing. we lost the world cup at home, now for the first time we are not able to confederations cup in Russia.

and now Chi-Chi-Chi Le Le Le
    ehhh what about Argentina ??

what most surprises me is the lack of players in Brazil ...you always have a lot but not now .
  5. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    ehhh what about Argentina ??

what most surprises me is the lack of players in Brazil ...you always have a lot but not now .
    Argentina is good, they played like warriors, even when their squad isn't the best... look at Marcos Rojo, he isn't a tecnical player to side, but plays like warrior and made amazing world cup last year...
  6. and about lack of players here... well, now, the brazilian players only wants the "ostentação", big cars, money, tattoos, hot women, and nothing about to play... the love to play doesn't exist anymore here
  7. Originally posted by fleavox:[..]
    Argentina is good, they played like warriors, even when their squad isn't the best... look at Marcos Rojo, he isn't a tecnical player to side, but plays like warrior and made amazing world cup last year...
    Rojo is better than everyone think ( even he is in Man United ) but he is not Roberto Carlos

The squad is getting better because we have a lot of good players ...but we still have to work a lot
  8. Originally posted by fleavox:and about lack of players here... well, now, the brazilian players only wants the "ostentação", big cars, money, tattoos, hot women, and nothing about to play... the love to play doesn't exist anymore here
    that virus is all over the world now
  9. You haven't seen the videos? Yes, that Jara from Chile is one sick man.