1. my thoughts exactly when I was reading that

---

Reaching the final is great for smaller teams, but when you're already used to reach the final and keep on losing it over and over again is really frustrating -objectively it's still great off course, but subjectively there's that pain in the chest that tells you that it sucks anyway-
  2. I think setlists are very subjective ..but noone can say that Messi is not good ...you can say i prefer Pele , Di Stefano or Maradona or Cau. Blanco (;) ) even more you can say you dont like the way he plays but you can t say that he is not good

Many people say that he don t feel the National shirt ( do yuo understand what i m trying to say with it ? ) and he choose to play for Arg. He copuld play for Spain and he said not. He played O.Games that he could choose not to go and he could be in the best beach of the world and he is playing right now and training a lot for Argentina ..Come on !!!
    I think you noticed that i am angry with a lot of people , arent you ?
  3. Originally posted by patou2:I think setlists are very subjective ..but noone can say that Messi is not good ...you can say i prefer Pele , Di Stefano or Maradona or Cau. Blanco (;) ) even more you can say you dont like the way he plays but you can t say that he is not good

Many people say that he don t feel the National shirt ( do yuo understand what i m trying to say with it ? ) and he choose to play for Arg. He copuld play for Spain and he said not. He played O.Games that he could choose not to go and he could be in the best beach of the world and he is playing right now and training a lot for Argentina ..Come on !!!
    I think you noticed that i am angry with a lot of people , arent you ?
    Yes, you hear ridiculous things now with social media. And it's the same people that climbed the hype train of calling him "martian" "out of this world" just a few months back in the Champions League games.
  4. (which he is, but my point was that some people just repeat what they hear)
  5. I understand what you are saying and agree 100% . Even when he played a good cup ( he was the best player like in WC) but some people want more ( i think they don t know what thwy want)

Here is the same and many times they have a lot of time to speak on sports channels and they said things because they have to do some "noise" ... and many people get that
  6. Could any who knows about football be unhappy with Messi in your fav team ?
  7. It's just frustration roided out with social media until it becomes mass hysteria and then any objective/dissonant voice gets drowned in the middle of it.
  8. Now this is just... brilliant!

9. OMG! hahahahahhahah
  10. AMAZING. Cavani drives me nuts
  11. so is it true now that Schweinsteiger goes to ManU ? I thought those Bayern folks would never let him leave, and even the man himself said Bayern forever?! Money rulez da world