1. Originally posted by andreamacedo:brazilian journalists are relieved that Argentina-Brazil (World Cup qualifiers) will be in the third round and Neymar will already accomplished the Copa America suspension...

this will be a long journey until Russia.. if we get there.
    There are no chance for Brazil being out of the WC
  2. What about this group: Croatia, Iceland, Ukraine, Turkey and Finland. Very balanced, maybe with Croatia having a little edge over the others.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:What about this group: Croatia, Iceland, Ukraine, Turkey and Finland. Very balanced, maybe with Croatia having a little edge over the others.

The Group H is hard too : Belgium , Bosnia , Greece , Estonia and Cyprus
  4. Another Argentinian at Old Trafford, Sergio Romero.
  5. As? Second goalkeeper? Or as replacement for De Gea?

I loved Kaka when he played at AC, shame he didn't reach his own level at Madrid.
  6. What a player Kaka was in his prime, the goal against Celtic and his performance at Old Trafford was just unreal
  7. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    I heard about it ...but it was friendly

Romero is going to Man United ?? do you know something more Tim ? what do you think about him?

I asked your opinion some days ago ...you didn t answered so they picked him

Anyway Di Maria is goung out , isnt he ? and Rojo will stay
  8. +1

In Madrid they said ( as a joke) that they bought "Ka" because the other half never came
  9. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

I asked your opinion some days ago ...you didn t answered so they picked him

Anyway Di Maria is goung out , isnt he ? and Rojo will stay
    Missed that one, not been in here for a while. It does look like Di Maria is off the PSG, yes. But we'll see.
  10. hahaha really?

before US he played half season in São Paulo and I thought he was quite good.
  11. Maybe he was good but he never played again like he did it in Milan