1. Originally posted by Ross1441:I don't care for football, but I don't get this game. Is it just like betting except with added sarcasm from Tim and no winnings?
    Yes. You can join as well so you can have your share of sarcasm too.
  2. Is ok for me I wish more form argentina
  3. How about that for a Champions League play-off draw, Glenn?

4. I just always loved the name. ka-ka.

Sorry. No disrespect. Great player, stinky name.
  5. So congratulations Glenn !!

Belgium is second on FIFA ranking!
  6. is this serious?
  7. hahahaa it s true !

Tim , how was the match ? and Romero´s performance ?
  8. Cautious, I guess. Spurs were better in the first 20 minutes and the last 10 minutes, but for the rest of the match it was fairly even. The own goal killed Tottenhams momentum.

Romero didn't have much to do. He looked shaky in the first half, with some poor distribution but he grew into it in the second half. Made a couple of good saves towards the end and his distribution improved.
  9. How did Depay do?

Curious to see if they still sell De Gea. Absurd they still have 3 weeks for this.
  10. Memphis ( ) looked bright. Came off in the second half, but he played well. Made some intelligent passes in the first half and wasn't afraid to get on the ball. He was playing in the centre behind Rooney and rarely moved out wide. If he starts switching with Mata and Young he will make a real nuisance of himself. I'd like to see him play out wide from the start, but we know what LVG is like, he could be at centre-back next week.