1. So Tim , how was the match ? 3rd game with no goals in PL for Romero and in 4 matches no opponent scored so he is not so until now
  2. The game was poor. Man Utd were just hopeless. Newcastle could have, and perhaps should have stolen it at the end when Thauvin (I think) almost got onto the end of a ball flashed across the face of goal. Mitrovic also had a great chance in the first half that hit the bar. Newcastle didn't start the game well, they had no control whatsoever in the first 10-15 minutes, but once the game settled down, they were comfortable.
  3. Quick question regarding the prediction game, does anyone read the little paragraph underneath the fixtures? I wanted to try and provide some reasoning for choosing the fixtures and a little background that could help you see how teams are doing at quick glance. If it's useless, I can stop Unless there's something else you'd rather see there?
  4. I read it Specially the background, saves me some Google time
  5. me too
  6. You're a good boy Tim.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:Quick question regarding the prediction game, does anyone read the little paragraph underneath the fixtures? I wanted to try and provide some reasoning for choosing the fixtures and a little background that could help you see how teams are doing at quick glance. If it's useless, I can stop Unless there's something else you'd rather see there?
    Yeah !! I read it and i always forget to say something about it !! really good work !
  8. Tim, please don't say anything about the game tonight. What a shameful "performance" of my team...
  9. looking at the pots
    juventus - real madrid - lione - worlsburg
    bayern - man utd - roma - borussia monwhatitis
    can be 2 very nice groups

10. Thoughts?
  11. I miss a real 'big' game, there doesn't seem to be any. Well, maybe PSG - Madrid.

Group D seems to be quite tough.
  12. ^indeed