1. Why are you all predicting Napoli to beat Fiorentina?
  2. It's Italian football - fixed. They have inside information.
  3. I will report our prediction thread to UEFA then.
  4. No no, we'll be first on the next fifa ranking (november 2015). So hey, beer!

And yes I know it's probably not 100% correct, but hey... Beer! A small country of 11million people, won't happen again soon so... Beer!
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono:No no, we'll be first on the next fifa ranking (november 2015). So hey, beer!

And yes I know it's probably not 100% correct, but hey... Beer! A small country of 11million people, won't happen again soon so... Beer!
    so.. beer!
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBono:No no, we'll be first on the next fifa ranking (november 2015). So hey, beer!

Congrats Glenn !! ( i m very unhappy)

7. South american WC Clas. will be very hard this time. Many teams are very strong now , even the ever weakest . The only one to seems to be low is Bolivia
  8. i m unhappy beacuse we lost thta number 1 !

Belgium have a young team and will have good future years as National team
  9. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

South american WC Clas. will be very hard this time. Many teams are very strong now , even the ever weakest . The only one to seems to be low is Bolivia
    I'm really curious about next Brasil x Argentina
  10. Go Columbia!