1. Haha, yes. I did realise at the time of posting that 12 years is perhaps not that long in comparison to other clubs.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:That's a tough one. On one hand, you can say that yes, LVG deserves to go as he failed to qualify for Europe. The football has been boring, only scoring 49(?) goals this season while having the best defence. But, the team has been riddled with injuries and to be fair, he's coped well with that. Who knows what could've happened with a fully fit squad. Next season is a whole different story though. Could he compete against Guardiola's Man City, Conte's Chelsea, Klopp's Liverpool and Wenger's Arsenal. That's not even including Tottenham, West Ham, Leicester...it would have been a big risk to let him try.

He was somewhat unfortunate this season in that Leicester popped up from nowhere to win the league. Otherwise, we probably would have finished 4th. But that's not progress at the end of the day.

It was a weird season in England ... i think you are rebuilding the team and this need time , don t matter who is the manager ..LVG is not my fav , but he knows a lot about football ...and yes , the next year could be really hard

You used to win alot with Ferguson , but that was a dream , wasnt real ..a 20 years dream
  3. Diego Milito is playing his last match as professional right now ..i guess Ronnie wanted to know it
  4. So the team I support is playing to get back into 1st division after 5 long years, and they play against the city where I grew up. Some people said to me: you have to support your city, but screw it, I want to see my team in 1st division again!
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:So the team I support is playing to get back into 1st division after 5 long years, and they play against the city where I grew up. Some people said to me: you have to support your city, but screw it, I want to see my team in 1st division again!
    which team is yours?
  6. Necaxa. They were famous in the 90's for finishing third in the first world cup of teams in 1998, beating Man Utd, Beckham included and tying with Real Madrid.
  7. You mean 2000?
  8. It was considered to be that big of a deal that the English FA persuaded United to not participate in the FA Cup that season.
  9. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Necaxa. They were famous in the 90's for finishing third in the first world cup of teams in 1998, beating Man Utd, Beckham included and tying with Real Madrid.
    of course i know it ... Alfredo Moreno played a lot there , Caut. Blanco too

10. sure i do
    football loses a very nice man and fantastic bomber, he'll always have a special spot in Inter family
    ciao Principe and thanks for those 4 goals in that unforgettable may 2010

11. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

sure i do
    football loses a very nice man and fantastic bomber, he'll always have a special spot in Inter family
    ciao Principe and thanks for those 4 goals in that unforgettable may 2010

[image]
    great man !