1. Why we didn t have the America Cup prediction ?? Nobody cares about America cup ??
  2. You're free to start such a thing
  3. Well not even the organizers bothered to put Uruguay's correct national anthem...
    So far the tournament feels like friendly games with amateur organization It shouldn't been played in.the US.
  4. do you say that Iceland - Austria is going to exciting ?? or Wales - Slovakia or Romania - Albania ??

Is the best America cup of the history ( the same last year) 3/4 teams of the first 4 of Ranking FIFA and 5/10 of the top 10 of Rnakinf FIFA ...
    Alexis Sanchez, Vidal, James Rodriguez, Suarez, Messi , Aguero , Higuain , Di Maria , and a lot more of very good players
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Well not even the organizers bothered to put Uruguay's correct national anthem...
    So far the tournament feels like friendly games with amateur organization It shouldn't been played in.the US.
    This is true

Yesterday during Chile 's national anthem a song by Pittbull was played
  6. Many of the players you mention are injured.
  7. James, Navas is out and Messi didn't play the first game
  8. James was injuried during the 1st match , and he will be back on third match ...and Messi was out just for precaution ..he will play the next matches
  9. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    do you say that Iceland - Austria is going to exciting ?? or Wales - Slovakia or Romania - Albania ??

Is the best America cup of the history ( the same last year) 3/4 teams of the first 4 of Ranking FIFA and 5/10 of the top 10 of Rnakinf FIFA ...
    Alexis Sanchez, Vidal, James Rodriguez, Suarez, Messi , Aguero , Higuain , Di Maria , and a lot more of very good players
    Yeah, that's something I don't like either: a Euro of 24 teams! I remember when the World Cup was of 24 teams and they said it was too much.
    Now FIFA wants a WC of 40 teams!
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Yeah, that's something I don't like either: a Euro of 24 teams! I remember when the World Cup was of 24 teams and they said it was too much.
    Now FIFA wants a WC of 40 teams!
    32 is a good number ... many teams have more chances to play it ..if not maybe some temas always play and others never ...but 40