1. What I don't get is this: Messi says he didn't know anything about the dirty businesses of his father. But if the father did all the crime, why did they receive the same sentence? Shouldn't his father receive a harsher sentence?
  2. Pato, what's up with Bielsa?
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    What I don't get is this: Messi says he didn't know anything about the dirty businesses of his father. But if the father did all the crime, why did they receive the same sentence? Shouldn't his father receive a harsher sentence?
    It seems that they didn t believe that kind of lie

About Bielsa ...He is a very special guy ( i love him) ..it seems Lazio didn t fulfill what they agree about new players , etc and if you don t fullfill with Bielsa , he is out

I hope he will be our next manager on the NT , but is hard now ...our Football Fed ( AFA ) is having a lot of problems
  4. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    It seems that they didn t believe that kind of lie

About Bielsa ...He is a very special guy ( i love him) ..it seems Lazio didn t fulfill what they agree about new players , etc and if you don t fullfill with Bielsa , he is out

I hope he will be our next manager on the NT , but is hard now ...our Football Fed ( AFA ) is having a lot of problems
    That thing about the new players could be just an excuse to get out of there and start working immediately with Argentina.
  5. Maybe , but what new players have now Lazio ?
  6. around 40mil€ in 2 years and half to pellè from china
    they probably read a "l" less in the surname
  7. I would also move to China for that money. Its a pity he leaves the Premier League and probably the Italian national team but anyone would do the same for that money on that age
  8. Janssens' transfer to the Spurs is completed today as well, finally. 20 million euros for a 4-year contract. Will be interesting to see how he competes with Kane. He's a good striker in potential but he's only had one real big season so far.
  9. hahaha brilliant Overpriced and overhyped.
    These amounts of money are otrageous, that's by far my least favourite part of this sport and actually the reason why I stopped being a supporter of any team long ago. How many lives could be saved with that money..........
  10. Pato, what the hell happened to Messi?

I know he had a terrible summer, but this? May be worse that missing that penalty. Ok, maybe not that bad, but it's terrible.