1. Originally posted by patou2:so quiet here

Bastian Schweinsteiger and Robbie Keane retired from their national teams ... i going to miss them
    At least you won yesterday. With a goal from Messi, who was supposed to be retired too.
  2. Yes , anyway he didn t say that he retired , that was a conclusion ( is this english ?? ) we all had about he said
  3. Yesterday we have a great match against Ecuador... Tite's debut as manager and just in one match he made more than Dunga between 2014 - 2016
  4. Originally posted by fleavox:Yesterday we have a great match against Ecuador... Tite's debut as manager and just in one match he made more than Dunga between 2014 - 2016
    Very good win away This is the hardest WCQ in South America ever
  5. Yes... by the way, you also debuted with new manager, right?

You also have a great win against Uruguay, who were in the first place before the match
  6. Originally posted by fleavox:[..]
    Yes... by the way, you also debuted with new manager, right?

You also have a great win against Uruguay, who were in the first place before the match
    Yes , Bauza debute , i m sure you know him ( he was in Sao Paulo )

Good and hard win ... the important thing now i guess is to win every match , don t matter more because the are 4 places ( + 1 to playoff) for 7 good teams.

I think Argentina is more than many teams , but you have to win an is not easy , Uruguay almost didn t kick to goal and we just win 1-0 at home ... this will be very hard
    Even Brazil was in the 6 place of the table until that great victory ... and Ecuador at home is very strong , so is a very good win
  7. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    Yes , Bauza debute , i m sure you know him ( he was in Sao Paulo )

Good and hard win ... the important thing now i guess is to win every match , don t matter more because the are 4 places ( + 1 to playoff) for 7 good teams.

I think Argentina is more than many teams , but you have to win an is not easy , Uruguay almost didn t kick to goal and we just win 1-0 at home ... this will be very hard
    Even Brazil was in the 6 place of the table until that great victory ... and Ecuador at home is very strong , so is a very good win
    Yes I know him, in São Paulo he just helped Ganso (who was Neymar's best teammate in Santos, but always injured) to find his best football again

The thing that I most like in Argentina squad, you are always brave and strong team, even when you aren't in best shape and best football, even when things don't work, you are always hard to beat
  8. Originally posted by fleavox:[..]
    Yes I know him, in São Paulo he just helped Ganso (who was Neymar's best teammate in Santos, but always injured) to find his best football again

The thing that I most like in Argentina squad, you are always brave and strong team, even when you aren't in best shape and best football, even when things don't work, you are always hard to beat
    i know Ganso ... we all expecte more from him ...anyway is a good player

Since many years we have a lot of good players that seomtimes make a good team ... but we have to win something soon

9. Sure, because of €€€.
    It's not Champions League anymore if they make it impossible for the champions of smaller countries to participate.
    Furthemore the gap between superclubs and subtop becomes bigger and bigger.
    Every year the same battle between Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atlético...
    Change the name to Wealthy League already.
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

Sure, because of €€€.
    It's not Champions League anymore if they make it impossible for the champions of smaller countries to participate.
    Every year the same battle between Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atlético...
    well said, Mr.
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

Sure, because of €€€.
    Couldn't agree more. In the 90's, a team from Brazil or Argentina could still compete with the winner of the Champions League. Now the differences are abysmal. The dullness of the Spanish League (every year the same 3 teams with a difference of 30-40 points from the rest) has passed now to the Champions League.
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

Sure, because of €€€.
    +1

and what Cesar sai about South american teams too ...the strongs teams are going stronger every year a little more ...i think is bad for the other teams but is goo for the show