1. Originally posted by Dougiel[..]

I never claimed it was. It's a drum/bass backing track for guitarists to practice with and very likely the same backing track that the guitarist in question used on the video.

I see, I was just it clearing out for people who thought, like me, that it was the original recording by U2.
  2. He's actually the best
  3. Awesome Electric Co! Thanks for the link. It really nice to see the talents of U2 fans.

check out: WannaBeTheEdge at

This guy also rocks!! His version of Ultraviolet is incredible.
  4. I crave for his videos since a long ago. I love them. But, as I commented in some vid, he sometimes puts the back track too loud. You can't tell what does he play and what not. Listen to Until The End Of The World. Man, Edge sounds louder than you do...
  5. Originally posted by thechicken[..]

I see, I was just it clearing out for people who thought, like me, that it was the original recording by U2.

Sorry, I should have made my original post clearer.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongI crave for his videos since a long ago. I love them. But, as I commented in some vid, he sometimes puts the back track too loud. You can't tell what does he play and what not. Listen to Until The End Of The World. Man, Edge sounds louder than you do...

Are you saying you can't tell in that specific track which is Edge, and which is this guy? If so, I completely disagree. I have this same backing track, and there's no guitar in there. Everything you hear is this guy.
  7. Yep, this guy is on my U2 Recording Yahoo forum. He's fantastic. Mick from U2 Recording, he's the guitars in New York's "The Unforgettable Fire" tribute is great too. Ah yes, and Chas from LA's "The Joshua Tree"... quite good...
  8. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Are you saying you can't tell in that specific track which is Edge, and which is this guy? If so, I completely disagree. I have this same backing track, and there's no guitar in there. Everything you hear is this guy.

Agreed. But then again, its a nice compliment to be confused/accused for the Edge