1. im just curious wat era of u2 is popular!
    im for example wished that i was old enough to go to the zoo tv tour! and that era has the most atraction for me.
    im wondering with on this site many fans at my age (20) what they had wanted to see??!

macphisto, mirrorballman, the fly....to cool
  2. Everything since AB .... God I could slap myself when I think of that back then I 'rather' went to a Michael Jackson concert in '97 (around that time I got into music) instead of getting my ears on U2 - back then I wasn't even really aware that they exist
  3. Originally posted by loftarasaEverything since AB .... God I could slap myself when I think of that back then I 'rather' went to a Michael Jackson concert in '97 (around that time I got into music) instead of getting my ears on U2 - back then I wasn't even really aware that they exist

OK,while no one is looking,you can edit out the bit about Michael Jackson.........

Me ? Boy tour without question.As stated on previous occasions,"early" U2 is a complete fascination for me,like all of us I wish there was more audio / video of 1976/77 up until the Boy album.Would love to have been a "Fly" on the wall in Larry's kitchen in September 1976.
  4. Lovetown...I mentioned that in my review of the Rotterdam 06-01 show. Full of energy, commitment..etc. Joshua was the big brother, but Lovetown was the sweet little sister...

I ask myself sometimes: why am I born in 1988 instead of 1970 or something...
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHLovetown...I mentioned that in my review of the Rotterdam 06-01 how. Full of energy, commitment..etc. Joshua was the big brother, but Lovetown was the sweet little sister...

I ask myself sometimes: why am I born in 1988 instead of 1970 or something...

^^ thats what im thinking it would be awesome
  6. Nice question!!

I believe that Early U2!!! Boy would've been awesome!!
  7. war tour
  8. Probably around the time my mom first saw them... around the Unforgettable Fire Tour when they were getting "big" but you could still see them in an intimate concert venue and I would have loved to see them during PopMart. It would be so entertaining.

Wildcard: I think seeing them in the "Boy" era would have definitely been cool, too. I think that there would be so much more energy than most other artists at that time...

But any era of U2 is awesome
  9. well i saw u2 for the first time in dortmund on 06/04/1992 ...
    but when te joshua tree tour arrived rotterdam (1987) i was just old enough to go (14 years)
    only at that time i didn't noticed U2 was that close to my home ...
    was not been to a concert (my firts show ever was the Who's that girl world tour of madonna)
    i wish i saw that show of the joshua tree tour and the lovetown period ...
  10. Definitely, definitely, definitely pre-Boy through War. I would love to see and experience with my own eyes and ears that early raw energy that they were developing.
  11. Lovetown.

And I'll always regret giving up my tickets to ZooTV at Cardiff Arms Park too. Nightmare
  12. Originally posted by djrlewisLovetown.

And I'll always regret giving up my tickets to ZooTV at Cardiff Arms Park too. Nightmare

You gave them up?