1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Nice post tui. Thanks for the mention. I'd like to point out though that sometimes we have absolutely no control over the site

Lol oh really? i wouldn't say that too often some of us might take it for granted hehe..
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

Lol oh really? i wouldn't say that too often some of us might take it for granted hehe..

Well, OK. Sometimes we lose control...I guess.
  3. Love the hat, by the way....
  4. Originally posted by gmcVey nice post,very informative and concise.So sad you have had a bit of bad luck in the past year or so,including your sister.But we are so glad she is back"causing" trouble as a twin.......go get 'em girls.And good luck on the Basketball front too,we all support New Zealand Ladies Basketball now........

I can't speak for other members of my generation,but I think it is cool that the younger generation in 2008,can actually relate and understand the power of U2's music and ideology. ........like a bolt from the blue,U2 came at me in 1983,and I have never looked back since.

And it looks like we have another Vet in the house,I can see a few PM's between you and Mr.Vetman Dan going down.All the very best with your calling of becoming a Vet,I'm sure you'll make a great one,in fact I have no doubt on that one.I take my hat off to you and Dan in treating all our sick animals,a fine choice of career.

Thank you SO much, i'm really speechless, im so glad we are all related to music in this way, its perfect and i just love how it brings us all together
    I really hope one day i'll get to be a vet, ive dreamed ever since i was a little girl. im not one to give up easily so if i miss out this year im just going to have to try again i guess
  5. Originally posted by haytrainLove the hat, by the way....

lol thank you we had to ride a mechanical pig (yes pig not bull) to win it, bit out of my comfort zone i must say, but i really wanted a hat!
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Well, OK. Sometimes we lose control...I guess.

hehe good save Nate , you sound a lot more confident now
  7. Originally posted by drewhigginsOne year ago - has it been that long? Wow - and I had a look at the YouTube stuff.

Good luck with the BcVS too, you'll make a fantastic vet...so I'll send all my pet-related questions to you to try and answer.

Just kidding about the pet thing - but a real big welcome from Australia.

Thank you! Feels a bit closer to home someone from Aussie yah!
    Surf Boat carnage rocks!!.. only reason i got into rowing, those big waves are amazing!
    i guess im an adrenaline junkie..
  8. Originally posted by tui[..]

lol thank you we had to ride a mechanical pig (yes pig not bull) to win it, bit out of my comfort zone i must say, but i really wanted a hat!

A mechanical PIG? What the heck?
  9. Originally posted by tui[..]

Mechanical pig? Never heard of that before. Maybe it's a New Zooland thing...

Being out of the comfort zone is a good thing. Allows us to stretch ourselves a bit....(says the guy with no job!)
  10. Originally posted by tui[..]

hehe good save Nate , you sound a lot more confident now

he really has to check everything with me you know . He'd be lost without me I tall ya mwah ha ha
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

he really has to check everything with me you know . He'd be lost without me I tall ya mwah ha ha

Yes, but I at least I check things, that way I don't do something that would get me BANNED from sites unlike someone we know....
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

lol oh really..? haha.. so if he makes a bad call i can blame you cause he checked with you? hehe