1. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

thanks! doing much better

Good to hear! So glad you are! was realy shocking when i heard about what happened but im happy everything is going good for you now!
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

YAH! so someone knows what its like, well, maybe... If you do get into your preferred Uni though... you wont know so its a tough call haha
    But good luck im sure you'll be fine!! Its just a matter of not giving up right! Positive thinking!

Ha yeah, this is true, but I've still got that nervousness going on where you'd rather just creep into a hole and stay there and not ever worry about anything 'cause it's all too much lol. Thanks for the support , even though it is your topic we're stealing!

(and on the note of disappointments, I did drop a clanger today when I managed to arse up my driving theory test. I didn't even get a chance to do it 'cause I hadn't taken the documentation part of my provisional driving licence along and so they couldn't accept me since they couldn't be sure whether I had any offences to my name etc. Why that would stop me being able to do the test, I don't know, but I mean fuck sake, how would I be eligible to be convicted of speeding? I have L-PLATES! I am SUPERVISED as I drive! If I go so much as 1 mile near the speed limit I'm warned about my speed and not to let it get too high for fuck sake lol! £30 down the fucking drain, I almost felt like crying, might even have done, I was so pissed off...

Sorry Nikki, just filling up your topic with crap, I do apologise )
  3. Welcome back...from across the Tasman!
  4. Harry spamming as usual......

Got bittenlast Friday Nikki. Can just about bend the finger again today; so yeah, out of surgery until next week I reckon.
  5. did you get rabies dan?
  6. Originally posted by thebonodrumsdid you get rabies dan?

Nope! Luckily we don't have rabid animals in this country. Did get a nasty infection though and I'm still on antibiotics....
  7. ahhhh so thats why you couldnt move your finger?
  8. Originally posted by thebonodrumsahhhh so thats why you couldnt move your finger?

indeed, yes!
  9. ^^^ So how's the finger big fella ?
  10. Originally posted by gmc^^^ So how's the finger big fella ?

About twice size now. Infection clearing. Half flexion back. Hurts like buggery if try to press on it (eg use knife). Did do a dog castrate today; had to tie off with my middle and ring fingers. Great fun.

But crucially, improving. Thanks mate
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

About twice size now. Infection clearing. Half flexion back. Hurts like buggery if try to press on it (eg use knife). Did do a dog castrate today; had to tie off with my middle and ring fingers. Great fun.

But crucially, improving. Thanks mate

Bet the dog ain't too happy too.He could have got a vet with 10 fingers to work with at least........
  12. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Bet the dog ain't too happy too.He could have got a vet with 10 fingers to work with at least........

ah, but me with 9 is better than most with 10