1. The Fly is a monster. Everytime I hear this song, it really blows my head from my neck (figurally)

Which version is the best? Well I think the Zoo TV version is not the version I like the most. Elevation Tour is just superb. It really rocks... you shine like a burning star, toooniight.... whawhahwha

Vertigo Tour is different, and I don't like them all, but I really really like the Sao Paulo version (with Little Genie snippet)... and the lyrics of the song are very good too...

Achtung Ya'll!
  2. Gotta be Elevation version for me...
    Brilliant intro which then explodes into Edge madness and Bono singing all the chorus.
    Then probably album version. I've never been a huge fan of their ZooTV Fly's.
  3. ...static...
    ...static...
    We interupt this broadcast to give y'all a message from Macafly.
    ...static...
    I like Zoo TV best. How can I not? Vertigo's versions were outright sloppy. As for Elevation, I liked it. But Mr. The Edge had less input. He rocks out kids. Zoo TV had more meaning. It always has had meaning. Remember what the song is about, not how much it rocks out. Well I gotta go, I'm running out of change. There's a lot of things, if I would I'd rearrange. Except the Zoo TV version of my theme. Achtung y'all!
    ...static...
    end transmission
  4. defintitly elevation version for me!

it has such a power en energy and that intro is just awesome....

but the ''normal'' version of zootv is also good..
  5. I love the Elevation Tour version of The Fly. It's very powerful