1. Oh god no, the sugar thread again.
  2. I still think that bonosraincome should get some sort of prize or acknowledgement for being the first person in history to discover this secret message.

It's only right! x

She's the only one to bring it too light. xxx
  3. certian copies of the band's earlier album 'Pop' feature a similar message in the same place that read "4UALKXXXX" (meaning For You Anne Louise Kelly")

Sugar represents sweet songs, sweet-radio friendly songs to please the radio and the listeners.

On ATYCLB, U2 were on an ambitions exploratory journey - hence they took massive risks and failed to make any sweet sugar-coated songs. The last time they made sweet stuff was with POP which was in 1997.

Now with HTDAAB, U2 have rediscovered their original sweet sound from a bygone era which is Achtung and before. And since their last sugary album was 1997's POP, they haven't made any sugar until this album which is in 2004. So that's 7 years ago .That sure is enough time to miss "sugar."

Now U2 have made a trimphant return to their sugary sound after the bold yet bittersweet ATYCLB.
  4. Eric!

You have surpassed the word masterful with your post. xxx
  5. HTDAAB is about Bono facing his father's death, so "I miss you sugar" might be a feeling

6. Has anyone caught any of the press for the latest Cillian Murphy movie 'Oppenheimer'?

This quote has been repeated numerous times in that press.

Here is the picture of my copy of HTDAAB with the same quote.
  7. That’s because it’s a famous quote related to the atomic bomb?

I don’t see what the Bhaghavad Gita has to do with sugar in any case.