1. Hey, Remy, I downloaded that one and I discovered that's not the show played in that day, but the one form the day before (dec 7, 1987). The confussion comes because it was actually launched with differente names, 'Mountains and deserts' and 'The color of money' (this is the one you have), in two different bootlegs but depicting the same concert. The concert for day 8 should include the versions recorded for the Rattle and Hum movie and record. I don't know if there exist a boot version --been lookin' for it for years.
  2. That's interesting, as far as I know the whole Joshua Tree tour is available. I'll check it out tomorrow and compare it with other bootlegs. So you're saying the 12-08 Denver show is the same as the 12-07 Denver show?
  3. Originally posted by redguitaronfireHey, Remy, I downloaded that one and I discovered that's not the show played in that day, but the one form the day before (dec 7, 1987). The confussion comes because it was actually launched with differente names, 'Mountains and deserts' and 'The color of money' (this is the one you have), in two different bootlegs but depicting the same concert. The concert for day 8 should include the versions recorded for the Rattle and Hum movie and record. I don't know if there exist a boot version --been lookin' for it for years.

It exists, not the greatest quality though.
  4. Originally posted by RemyThat's interesting, as far as I know the whole Joshua Tree tour is available. I'll check it out tomorrow and compare it with other bootlegs. So you're saying the 12-08 Denver show is the same as the 12-07 Denver show?

Yes, Denver shows in the bootleg section are the same. But I wrote the wrong dates. It must be 7 & 8 of november (instead of december) 1987.
  5. Originally posted by Blue_Room[..]

It exists, not the greatest quality though.

That's good news for me --hope to catch it some time. Thanks!
  6. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Yes, Denver shows in the bootleg section are the same. But I wrote the wrong dates. It must be 7 & 8 of november (instead of december) 1987.

Thanks, I'll look into it!
  7. You were right, the 11-08 version didn't include the Rattle and Hum version of for example Silver and Gold so I deleted it and I'll look for the right version.
  8. And found, will be uploaded in the next few days.
  9. Originally posted by RemyAnd found, will be uploaded in the next few days.

You're the real thing, baby! Thanks!