1. Anyone had a dream with the boys in it
    lately or at all
  2. Originally posted by shaft1102Anyone had a dream with the boys in it
    lately or at all

This one's been going a while over here: U2 Dreams Topic
  3. Dreamed of a girl I very much like last night... But Jeremy is right, there already is a topic about that. Doesn't matter though, can happen.
  4. I dream of U2 quite often I have to admit. I love it, don't misunderstand me, but I'd prefer more variety on my dreams. Anyway, the dreams are the mirror of the soul, so... why not dreraming of U2?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongI dream of U2 quite often I have to admit. I love it, don't misunderstand me, but I'd prefer more variety on my dreams. Anyway, the dreams are the mirror of the soul, so... why not dreraming of U2?

Allready attended a concert of U2 in my dreams...never did that for real, so yes...why not dream about U2?
  6. Originally posted by MWSAHAllready attended a concert of U2 in my dreams...never did that for real, so yes...why not dream about U2?
    The night after I attended my only actual concert, I dreamt of attending another one, and it was another fucking amazing concert. They played ''40''
  7. my Popmart stage relic was the best i've had
  8. Originally posted by germcevoymy Popmart stage relic was the best i've had
    I remember that one. It was an isolated giant POPMart stage, wasnt it?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I remember that one. It was an isolated giant POPMart stage, wasnt it?

It was indeed. Just noticed though that the other dreams topic has reappeared so if y'al want to continue over there that would be great.

http://www.u2start.com/topic/2468/
  10. Arite didn't know that i'll have a look over there.
  11. Originally posted by shaft1102Arite didn't know that i'll have a look over there.

evening dude. The topic was probably only bumped after yours showed up
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyevening dude. The topic was probably only bumped after yours showed up
    It was indeed.