1. Originally posted by aussiemofoWost Live: Please (Worst lead in to Streets ever)

Worse even than Pride?
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Worse even than Pride?

Absolutely. I didn't mind the Vertigo combo...Please did nothing for me and then to go straight into an exhilarating, funked up Streets was just a bad mix.
  3. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Absolutely. I didn't mind the Vertigo combo...Please did nothing for me and then to go straight into an exhilarating, funked up Streets was just a bad mix.

Pride was brutal. The crowd usually didn't keep the 'ooh o oohhs' going for long enough and when they did they were all out of sync and Streets took to long to kick in. I though it was shit and coupled with the fact of no red background and no flashing lights I can't think of any decent performance of Streets from the Vertigo tour.
  4. Worst: The Wanderer (Its the only song that I just don't get)

Best: Wow.... that's a tough one.... I think it may depend on what you personally are looking for...
    drums, bass, guitar, keyboard, vocals(lyrics). And once you narrow that list down, you have another list from 30 years of great rock n' roll to chose from.

I would be interested in hearing from each member of the band which is their favorite song and why.

5. Originally posted by KernelWorst: The Wanderer (Its the only song that I just don't get)

I would be interested in hearing from each member of the band which is their favorite song and why.

I've always wondered that too.
    The way they look when they perform Streets every time you get the feeling that it's every members' favourite. That and Bullet. I've always felt that Until the End of the World is Edge's favourite because he always seems to go a bit mental when they play it live.
  6. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

I've always wondered that too.
    The way they look when they perform Streets every time you get the feeling that it's every members' favourite. That and Bullet. I've always felt that Until the End of the World is Edge's favourite because he always seems to go a bit mental when they play it live.

ya totally agree on that streets comment. Just watch all their faces on the slane dvd. pure raw emotion right there
  7. Best:Staring at the sun
    Worst:Elvis Presly And America ( what were they thinking when the made this song )
  8. Best: Bad

Worst: Miami - but the live version is much better.
  9. Alrighty. A very strange combination

Best (album): Bad
    Best (live): Where The Streets Have No Name

Worst (album): One
    Worst (live): One

By the way, I love Miami on Pop (it might just be the best song on the whole album), but it's not right up there with Bad or Streets.
  10. best album; one tree hill
    best live; where the streets have no name
    this changes every day...

worst album; numb
    worst live; numb
    sorry MR The Edge but it didnt get to me

11. -Best: Pfff...too difficult, but I'd say Bad live

-Worst: Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
  12. Best: personally Walk On or The Fly

There are some pretty bad ones at the end of ATYCLB and HTDAAB compared to the start of the Album, but i will go with Miami