1. By the moment
    Best album song - One Tree Hill
    Best live song - Bad

Worst album song - New York
    Worst live song - New York
  2. Best (studio)- Streets, Tomorrow (given the time/circumstances), Moment of Surrender
    Worst (studio)- A decent chunk of the Pop album?

Best (live)- Bad, Streets, Two Shots (the version on Elvis Costello's show), Unknown Caller, UTEOTW
    Worst (live)- Acrobat (since it's never been done!)
  3. Best Studio: Streets
    Worst Studio: Red Light or Playboy Mansion or Miami or The Refugee (can't decide)

Best Live: Desire
    Worst Live: A Sort of Homecoming
  4. Best (studio)- Please, Acrobat, Alex Descends Into Hel For A Bottle Of Milk / Korova 1, Mofo
    Worst (studio)- Stuck In A Moment, majority of HDDAAB, White As Snow

Best (live)- Please (Popmart), Exit, The Fly (Boston DVD version)
    Worst (live)- Stuck In A Moment, So Cruel, Original Of The Species
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:Best Studio: Streets
    Worst Studio: Red Light or Playboy Mansion or Miami or The Refugee (can't decide)

Best Live: Desire
    Worst Live: A Sort of Homecoming

Interesting that you chose two War songs as the worst studio tracks. As time marches on, I seem to like War less and less. I used to put it up there with The Joshua Tree but now I feel very little need to listen to it. Don't get me wrong, I love SBS, NYD, and 40. Always will. And Drowning Man is their most underrated track. However, the other six songs don't really do it for me these days. Ah, maybe I'll renew my love for it in a few years. Who knows?

6. Haven't heard in live in a stadium. But all the boots i heard / saw where a karaoke show.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Interesting that you chose two War songs as the worst studio tracks. As time marches on, I seem to like War less and less. I used to put it up there with The Joshua Tree but now I feel very little need to listen to it. Don't get me wrong, I love SBS, NYD, and 40. Always will. And Drowning Man is their most underrated track. However, the other six songs don't really do it for me these days. Ah, maybe I'll renew my love for it in a few years. Who knows?

Funnily enough, it's only those two songs which I majorly dislike from that album. I like War. Just Red Light and The Refugee make me think that I'm not actually listening to U2 and that I'm listening to some cheesy 80's pop one-hit wonder.
  8. best: euhm...
    worst: numb and grace
  9. Worst live: New York?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What?!!! That song kicked the fuckin' ROOF off live!
  10. The best song at the moment for me is Kite. I don't find the lyrics cheesy at all, actually...the message comes from such a deep place and I think that it encapsulates a very private and emotional moment in Bono's life (and indeed anyone's life). The guitar part is simple and understated and I love how the song builds and builds. Besides, how can you NOT like the song after watching Bono's tear-jerking performance at Slane??

The worst song I think is Do You Feel Loved. Just never really got into it. It's very...bland to me. Maybe I just don't "get it"...Bono's voice is really shredded on it. Zero appeal for it.
  11. Best: Streets

Worst: Playboy Mansion

12. Live

Best: Where The Streets Have No Name
    Worst: Wild Honey

Studio

Best: One
    Worst: Wild Honey