1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I thought it was a great lead into Streets. I'd take Please any day over Beautiful Day or Pride or the like

Oh really? Yea true for Pride i didn't like that,
    i preferred All i want is you, from Slane that for me was the best intro and performance of streets
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

Really? I love the East Rutherford version, so funny how opinions differ.
    Personally i quite Fancy The Playboy Mansion, yet so many people here dont

The Playboy Mansion is a song that I particularly like to. It seems a pretty pointless song but some of the drug and cosmetic surgery quotes are a little relevant in todays terms. I like it a llot.
  3. Originally posted by tui[..]

i preferred All i want is you, from Slane that for me was the best intro and performance of streets

All I Want is you was great but i've listened to a few Elevation Tour performances of that lead and Slane seemed to me like the only time they truely nailed it. Much prefered Bad with 40.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

The Playboy Mansion is a song that I particularly like to. It seems a pretty pointless song but some of the drug and cosmetic surgery quotes are a little relevant in todays terms. I like it a llot.

Yes i know what you mean, it does sound like ridiculous banter, lol
    its is, when i first heard it i wasn't fond but after la while it grew on me and like you now i like it alot!
  5. Originally posted by tui[..]

totally agree am already getting goosebumps when I'm only thinking of it!
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

All I Want is you was great but i've listened to a few Elevation Tour performances of that lead and Slane seemed to me like the only time they truely nailed it. Much prefered Bad with 40.

Is that true.. wow ive got to listen to a few more Elevation Performances, i'm a bit narrow minded only listen to the ones i like. have you got any suggestions? (why am i asking i know you do )
    Oh yea that is a good mix, always a goodie!
  7. Originally posted by flowerchild[..]

totally agree am already getting goosebumps when I'm only thinking of it!

lol ditto! everytime i watch cant help but jump up and down like the crowd lol (have i gone too far?) lol
  8. Originally posted by tui[..]

I love that version too.
  9. Worst song - Elvis Presley & America.

Best - The Unforgetable Fire ...I was unaware they ever did this song live till I found this site
  10. Best - Gone (Best of 1990 - 2000) for now
    Worst - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Rattle & Hum)

Best Live - The Fly (Boston 01)
    Worst Live - Pride
  11. Best (studio): Promenade (brings back many memories of my first time in the States)
    Worst (studio): Jesus Christ or The Refugee (Bono's voice strains, the melodies are just boring!)

Best (live): The Fly (Boston 2001), or Even Better Than The Real Thing (ZooTV Sydney)
    Worst (live): Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For from Rattle and Hum, it's so annoying!
  12. Originally posted by tui[..]

Personally i quite Fancy The Playboy Mansion, yet so many people here dont

its just the guitar it really doesnt suit the song and playboy mansion i'm not sure about haha