1. If any one has a spare setlist from Amsterdam IV 2015 i would be very interested

2. Getting nostalgic on a sunday afternoon....

3. Thats SO kind of you but I hope you understand that I just would love *that* one setlist back for the memories. Its different when you get it in a moment of reverie...

Thanks a lot though , its genuinely very kind of you to offer me one.

And @ Tim's remark, yeah I had a great time with the people I could chill with but there where some shady people among the crowd for sure. Shady doesn't even cut it. Nasty is more like it.
  4. Originally posted by mofothethird:This and some tourflags and posters is the stuff i collected over a period of 10 years I think.

I got a london 5 setlist and lost it within one hour of getting it to a thief... (I never got one before , as I'm not very dominant in asking for one.)
    But this was very precious to me cause it came directly from Bono. He folded a setlist (before the show) into a paper plane and threw it in the crowd during Bullet the Blue Sky. It went straight up. And straight down in vertical lines. And landed in my arms.

I was in shock! I never get anything from gigs. So i hid it in my pocket. Where it was nicked out of my pocket at the venue. Thankyou London. Thankyou U2 fans that feel entitled to do so.

I can laugh about it now.
    It sucks that people feel entitled to do things like that.
  5. My U2 posters:

6. Approximately
    5 feet by 3 feet

7. Think that's all my JT era stuff
  8. Off the top of my head, i've got a waterbottle from Bono. He threw it into the crowd on the first night in Glasgow.

Got all the albums on CDs as well as Boy, TUF, War, U218 & SOI on vinyl. Got the big square box of NLOTH which is pretty cool. Got a few singles too on CD & Vinyl. 360 Box.

Fanclub gifts from 2014, 2015, 2016.

Also bought a book called 'Conversations with Bono' or 'In conversations with Bono' - bought it in a second hand music store in Dundee, it's apparently 'signed' by Bono but not sure if genuine or not.

I also bought the Vancover show poster from 360 in 2015 as it was a black friday deal. It's huge and i haven't framed it yet. I don't think i will for now, i just bought it because it was clearance and i thought the band looked uber cool on it.