1. Since Miss Sarajevo and Your Blue Room are played in shows and pressed on the Best Of 90-2000, It's always fun that nobody see Original Soundtracks as a U2 record.
  2. Originally posted by y531ly5:Since Miss Sarajevo and Your Blue Room are played in shows and pressed on the Best Of 90-2000, It's always fun that nobody see Original Soundtracks as a U2 record.
    It's not a U2 record. They play Unchained Melody at shows, they pressed it on Best Of 80-90 too... and it doesn't make it a U2 song.
    Original Soundtracks 1 is an album by a band called Passengers, composed of 3 Irish guys and 2 English guys featuring many more people. I get your point but credit where credit is due.
  3. Originally posted by y531ly5:Since Miss Sarajevo and Your Blue Room are played in shows and pressed on the Best Of 90-2000, It's always fun that nobody see Original Soundtracks as a U2 record.
    Definitely don't ever tell Larry that it's a U2 record!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's not a U2 record. They play Unchained Melody at shows, they pressed it on Best Of 80-90 too... and it doesn't make it a U2 song.
    Original Soundtracks 1 is an album by a band called Passengers, composed of 3 Irish guys and 2 English guys featuring many more people. I get your point but credit where credit is due.
    Same with Green Day, they are also a band called Foxboro Hot Tubs that includes Green Day and some other guys
  5. I didn't know that, but it's a good example. That's not Green Day even if the three guys from Green Day are the core part of Foxboro Hot Tubs, and even when they play covers from one band while playing as the other, and viceversa.
  6. Yeah I would never call Passengers a U2 album. It's a project, a side-thingy, but it's not part of their discography. Still love it though Slug, Your Blue Room, and Miss Sarajevo are easily some of the best songs that they've worked on IMO. Some of the smaller ones on there like Always Forever Now, Different Kind of Blue, etc. are really nice too.
  7. And Arcadia & Power Station... You wouldn't call them Duran Duran.
  8. I haven't listened to Original Soundtracks in so long. The ambience goes hand-in-hand while composing my dissertation. Thanks to whoever mentioned it.
  9. Don't forget the Dalton Brothers