1. Imagine those prices these days! Everyone would see whole legs of tours!!
  2. So much easier to get them too as you had to line up at the local record store (at least here in Ireland). Never ever a problem getting tickets pre-Ticketmaster era.
  3. Originally posted by daymo1202:[..]
    So much easier to get them too as you had to line up at the local record store (at least here in Ireland). Never ever a problem getting tickets pre-Ticketmaster era.
    Same here in Wales. Queued up and bought that very ticket from a record shop. Never had a problem getting tickets for any gigs that way. It should return the same way instead of Ticketmaster ripping people off.

4. This was a fantastic night and such an opportunity to see Bono in my hometown. I met him after the show thanks to a woman i was in university with who worked at the venue. We all went over to the Marriott Hotel later where Bono was staying and chatted with him for quite some time. What a night!!
  5. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[image]
    This was a fantastic night and such an opportunity to see Bono in my hometown. I met him after the show thanks to a woman i was in university with who worked at the venue. We all went over to the Marriott Hotel later where Bono was staying and chatted with him for quite some time. What a night!!
    Nice
  6. I was going to ask if you were there and if you wanted a recording i made of the night but i just looked at your profile. This happened a good while before you were born. It was such a great night. We still cannot believe Bono came here and just wandered around outside before going in to the venue. He was quite pissed on some good whiskey though and smoked some nice cheroots which stank the theatre out!

7. Zooropa
    Spain 74321 15371 1

8. US promotional CD
  9. Let's talk about real CD/LP treasures
    Few of my jewels (no memorabilias for now, maybe later)

The Holy Grail

The Joshua Tree (Pizza Box / Collection Box / Trip Through Your Wires Sampler)

With Or Without You VCD and early German issue.

Streets (all UK 7" variations)

Rattle And Hum Australian 7" singles
  10. Mysterious Way from Brazil

The French Achtung Baby singles

Numb from Colombia

Passengers: Withdrawn Miss Sarajevo posterpack CD and the Your Blue Room

French previously CD