1. You know you listen to U2 too much when:

1) Mention that you live "Where The Streets Have No Name"? CHECK

2) When most of what you play on guitar is U2 or U2 related? CHECK.

3) When you qoute U2 lyrics to answer questions at home/work and with friends? CHECK.

4) ....when you see a fish...and you wonder if it really needs a bicycle!! CHECK-a-roonie
  2. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979You know you listen to U2 too much when:

1) Mention that you live "Where The Streets Have No Name"? CHECK

2) When most of what you play on guitar is U2 or U2 related? CHECK.

3) When you qoute U2 lyrics to answer questions at home/work and with friends? CHECK.

4) ....when you see a fish...and you wonder if it really needs a bicycle!! CHECK-a-roonie

1 & 4, not yet! 2 & 3 -yes....

Add another one to that - when everyone knows you as the U2 nut in your social group AND when they assume you're listening to U2 even when you're not lol...
  3. ...when you become a member of a U2-based website forum because no one else will listen to you talk about them.
  4. ...you've got four versions of the same song, even if it's just a bit of a different edit or the video.

Where The Streets Have No Name?

- The Joshua Tree (Original)
    - The Joshua Tree (Remastered)
    - The Joshua Tree (Bonus CD)
    - Best of 1980-1990
    - U218 Singles
    - U218 Videos
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins...you've got four versions of the same song, even if it's just a bit of a different edit or the video.

- Best of 1980-1990
    - U218 Singles
    - U218 Videos

haha try maybe a hundred different versions of the same song when it comes to bootlegs
  6. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

haha try maybe a hundred different versions of the same song when it comes to bootlegs

I'm there w/ you
  7. When you don't have a favorite U2 song....

Come on... pick JUST ONE? No way........... can't do it. How about a top 50? I think I could do that, but it would not be in any particular order of preference.

I can't pick ONE song - not even ONE.

8. you by mistake call your friend one of the members of u2
  9. Originally posted by evmanyou by mistake call your friend one of the members of u2

haha
  10. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2...when you become a member of a U2-based website forum because no one else will listen to you talk about them.

Ha Ha!!! LOL!!!

when your family and friends actually have to ask you to "Please Stop talking about U2!!"
  11. ...you know over 500 places in the world you didn't previously to registering at u2start.
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins...you've got four versions of the same song, even if it's just a bit of a different edit or the video.

- Best of 1980-1990
    - U218 Singles
    - U218 Videos

streets got about thirty or thirty nine drifferent versions lol