1. ...you can't listen to With or Without You without the Shine Like Stars snippet.
  2. ........you wear shades indoors
  3. Originally posted by Nate........you wear shades indoors

As long as they look cool, that's all that matters.

...when everybody's got a beach ball, you've got a giant inflatable lemon.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

As long as they look cool, that's all that matters.

Exactly. They give people a laugh when I wear 'em.
  5. Originally posted by easports43Exactly. They give people a laugh when I wear 'em.

I dropped mine (like those above but dark brown). Now I'm reduced to wearing some greyish ones with scratches at the top.

When your computer's hard drive is filled with more U2 than you can ever listen to.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

When your computer's hard drive is filled with more U2 than you can ever listen to.

....And you're proud of it
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

....And you're proud of it

Amongst all the Alice Cooper, Bruce Springsteen, KISS and Michael Jackson, too.
  8. when you are going on a weekend trip by car, its a 14 hour drive.... you have a old mp3 player... only 3 cd's and its full... and you listend to it the way to it and back....

(god, my boyfriend hated that road trip!)
  9. When people say "I'm tired of hearing about Bono"....

I have that very issue with my hard drive Drew!! Ha!!
  10. Originally posted by roxriosWhen people say "I'm tired of hearing about Bono"....

I have that very issue with my hard drive Drew!! Ha!!

It's even worse when your main drive is only 160GB and you're taping TV shows for five hours at a shot and you have about 100 lossless shows, all your albums ripped in lossless and backups of DVDs on there - and then ripping them back to another format for your MP3 player(s). You'd be surprised how quickly those shows and lossless files fill up a hard drive.

Another one...when you can name every single snippet in a show and remember the dates as well. In fact, if anyone can name every single snippet ever done...
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

It's even worse when your main drive is only 160GB and you're taping TV shows for five hours at a shot and you have about 100 lossless shows, all your albums ripped in lossless and backups of DVDs on there - and then ripping them back to another format for your MP3 player(s). You'd be surprised how quickly those shows and lossless files fill up a hard drive.

Another one...when you can name every single snippet in a show and remember the dates as well. In fact, if anyone can name every single snippet ever done...

My PC is 200GB and it's so full it's not working properly. I've been deleting files for a couple months now. Definitely a force to be reckoned with!! I'll be getting to a second external hard drive soon!!

Another ..... when you hear a U2 live version and you know exactly from which, show date, tour and year it is from!!!
  12. When ur dad tries too tell you, theirs other music around