1. When you say you live in the City of blinding lights and you don't live in Paris...
  2. U2start.com is the only site on your favourites page.
  3. Originally posted by roxrios[..]

Ha Ha!!! LOL!!!

when your family and friends actually have to ask you to "Please Stop talking about U2!!"

happens to me, almost every day.....
    my co-workers are really tired of me listening U2 the whole fecking day...

leaving work after been listening to U2 all day long, turn on your mp3 player and realize you only have U2 on it!!! (and you feel good about it)!!!
  4. Originally posted by evmanyou by mistake call your friend one of the members of u2

Is a dog a friend? If yes, and I had a dog, it's name would be Bono (if it was a "girl", it would be Ali)

When my friends tell me I did something bad and they don't like it, I sometimes answer it wasn't me but MacPhisto...
  5. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

happens to me, almost every day.....
    my co-workers are really tired of me listening U2 the whole fecking day...

leaving work after been listening to U2 all day long, turn on your mp3 player and realize you only have U2 on it!!! (and you feel good about it)!!!

I feel so embarassed I have 86 songs in my SE W810i and not all of them are U2...2 are Oasis! I am such a bad U2 fan
  6. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

I feel so embarassed I have 86 songs in my SE W810i and not all of them are U2...2 are Oasis! I am such a bad U2 fan

Thats ok Juraj, humans are not perfect.... hahaha!!!
    cheers mate!
  7. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

Thats ok Juraj, humans are not perfect.... hahaha!!!
    cheers mate!

Then you are not a human when you have only U2 in your MP3 player...maybe a god from another planet? (_O_ )
  8. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

Is a dog a friend? If yes, and I had a dog, it's name would be Bono (if it was a "girl", it would be Ali)

Is that supposed to make me proud?

It has to be...when you see U2 references EVERYWHERE, like the other day I'm looking at this LCD circuit in the university and of all the small codenames it had for different components (see this to get an idea: http://www.elvis.ns400r.co.uk/images/epson_rx600_faulty_lcd1.jpg - like C9, C8, R6, etc.), I found one which was U2 !! I was running around showing it to my friends and they're like:

have I gone mad?
  9. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

Then you are not a human when you have only U2 in your MP3 player...maybe a god from another planet? (_O_ )

hahahaha!!!
    definitively not a God!!!

Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Hilarious!!!
  10. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Hilarious!
    I had to clean my screen after an explosion of laughter
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins...you can't listen to With or Without You without the Shine Like Stars snippet.

...and wish that the band had included such snippets on the original album versions...and when you'd quite happily spend the rest of your life playing/listening to U2 music alone if you had no choice
  12. when you have u2 dreams or have a picture of bono in your wallet (got the picture from the U2 iPod for a free 30 min clip. it was a cool picture and i couldn't throw it away...fits perfectly in my credit card part!)