1. Bump.

... you get angry when U2 is not in those "Best of <year>"-lists when they did release stuff that year.
  2. You know you listen to too much U2 when...

Your history teacher says "Pride" and you scream "IN THE NAME OF LOVE!" and then everyone stares at you except the teacher, who starts talking about U2 with you and the class because she apparently is a huge U2 fan. Yes, she was my favorite teacher ever (Even before I knew this).

When you have 10:17:37:19 total time and 28 GBs worth of U2 on your iTunes (And that doesn't include videos.)

When in Spanish, my teacher starts counting to ten "Uno,dos,tres" and then you scream "CATORCE!"

Whenever you say "you too" all you think of is U2.

3. you have 700+ versions of PRIDE!
  4. You know you listen to too much U2 when you have several hundred tracks titled "Happy Birthday," and "Bono speech."

Also, "Intro" and "Encore break" are pretty common, but those aren't for the most part exclusively U2.
  5. You played and singed Zooropa (The song) so much last few weeks that everyone around you (Brother, parents, girlfriend, friends) can sing at least a bit of it.
  6. You know you like U2 too much when in English class you are asked to make your own mythological character

You make The Fly.
  7. You know you listen to Zooropa from U22 way too often when your first response to anyone asking "what do you want?" is "ultra detergent."
  8. Today, because its my birthday
    And when I can say the same what Bono says at the DVD's

9. haha! Great Happy birthday and lots of U2 to celebrate it!!

10. If I had the time, I would send you a folder containing all of the "happy birthday" recordings from U2 bootlegs that I have.

But in all seriousness I might actually collect and consolidate all the "Happy Birthday" tracks I've got and give it to a U2 fan for his/her birthday. Because it's never a U2 gig without Bono singing Happy Birthday to somebody.